• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    Just to be clear. The Aero is on sale right now. The Anderson is 39 right now.

When they go on sale its for 29....which is pretty often.

Those Aero's are tempting me....must ressssisssst.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Just to be clear. The Aero is on sale right now. The Anderson is 39 right now.

When they go on sale its for 29....which is pretty often.

Those Aero's are tempting me....must ressssisssst.
    I should have resisted, but I'm weak & have an addiction problem. I have been wanting to replace the one I gave my buddy for A/C work last year. I lost a complete lower & he gained a complete rifle.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    You actually tossing it, or just tired of it not running?

I don't have much free space in the safe and the $#@!% thing doesn't run so I store it in a common office trashcan to keep all the parts together.

Quite the fitting place for it.

RobertTheTexan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Central Texas
    Suppose I find a 7.5" 300 AAC upper that I want to buy for future installation on an AR 5.56 pistol that I don't have yet. I own several other AR Carbines/Rifles with 16" and 18" barrels. The question is the legality of possessing an upper of that length without owning a pistol lower or a stamped SBR to attach it to.

I plan on getting a complete AR 5.56 pistol in the near future. If I also purchase the 300 AAC upper so that I have the option of using either on the pistol lower, then I will have at least one very short upper in my possession that is not attached to anything, but could hypothetically be mounted on a carbine lower. Of course, I wouldn't, but am I looking at a potential problem here, or over thinking it?

Bozz. If you want to go the route suggested by several of the guys here, then check out Palmetto. PSA has some Kavanaugh marked lower on sale for $39 + $9 shipping. I’m not usually into guns with weird ass roll marks or whatever, but @ $39 it’s a good deal regardless. That and a cheap pistol brace and you’re good. I have never owned a PSA lower, but a very good friend of mine who has done some pretty righteous builds has used their lowers on occasion for his “extra” builds and has had zero issues. That’s the absolute safest route.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    I have a couple of PSA rifle lowers and they work just fine. The Ruger AR pistol I picked up yesterday has an 8 lb. pull. A little to heavy for my liking. I'll be installing a PSA EPT trigger kit and JP Enterprise Red and yellow springs in it as soon as the parts arrive.

Top Bottom