• ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    The person in the example thought he was making out with an extra 300 rds only to find out per his invoices he accidently ordered 300 more than he expected because the order was for six 100rd boxes. Most likely because he was in a rush thinking damn this is a good deal i better order before it runs out and not paying attention.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

LOL ...

MHO ...

The person in the example, I imagine, was surprised at seeing twice as much ammo as what he thought he ordered and didn't think he was getting away with anything. And I surmise the package was opened after business hours of the vendor.

But the replies certainly didn't disappoint me. ;)

There is a whole lot of reading comprehension failure in this thread.

I would support that statement.

;)
    Gun Zone Deals

Peking

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    Dallas, TX
    Let's say, as an example, a person orders 300 rounds of ammo on-line, it ships and after arrival, there are 600 rounds in the box.

What would TGT do?

I would call, hate if they figure it out then try to charge you for it or try to get you to ship it back well after the fact.

Or maybe it is their very special way to say thank you lol.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    I try to do the right thing. If I'm undercharged, I'll let 'em know and offer to pay. But, dagnabit, sometimes doing the right thing sure feels wrong.:mad:

I ain'ta gonna argue that.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I ordered some brass-cased 7.62x39 from Sportsman's Guide some years ago. They advertised it as being boxer-primed, non corrosive.

The package arrived and there was an additional box of 20 rounds than advertised. I was happy. Went to the range and shot 40 rounds, only to find out the brass was berdan primed.

Called customer service, and told them I got more ammo than I ordered, but not what was advertised.

I had to pay return shipping, but SG fully refunded my original order + shipping.

Top Bottom