• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Make anyone re-think passing up on these?
    e92081b1ac961a77648d22cf6d5f4cb8.jpg

Green tip. No thanks.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    They come in other flavors.

I know. I was being a smartass and responding to that image.

I love green tip. Mild steel plates hold up pretty good at 4-600 yards. On occasion you find the penetrator cone stuck in the steel.

Shooting steel at my range with green tips will get me banned permanently lol.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Oh wait, you didn't mean paper magazines:facepalm:, you meant steel, aluminum, Bakelite, and polymer firearms mags. Yes, I wholeheartedly agree, we should be stocking up on firearms magazines. I got all of the ones pictured in or during about the past 6 - 8 months (or so) with the exception of the steel AK mags (of which there are 17 on the table), the 2 Ortgies mags, the 2 Glock 30 mags and the 2 Beretta 950BS 22S mags. There are a few or so other mags around the house and a bunch more mags, of undisclosed number, somewhere in a superseKreet place and a few others with my guns here & there.

I also had about 20 more PMAG Gen2 AR mags that bought, then sold. Probably a mistake but I picked up 20 Bushmaster aluminum AR mags in place of them. Now that things turned out how they have, I regret having sold them. Just have to get some more I guess.

Most Mags At Apartment Not Including at least 1 AK & 4 AR mags with guns.jpg
    Most Mags At Apartment Not Including at least 1 AK & 4 AR mags with guns - side view.jpg

Moonpie is right - buy more now. Probably should buy plenty more for when they all become illegal, or for when there is a 50% federal tax on them.

Time to do a magazine inventory to figure which I need more of the most and to update my insurance.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.

Not a bad deal at all of 30 rd AR PMags Gen 2 - ten (10) mags @ $123.62 shipped to the Texarkana area. I just ordered 10 of them.

For those not looking for more then 6 (order limit) here's a better deal

$10.60 shipped: https://www.at3tactical.com/products/6-pack-magpul-pmag-30-round-m2-moe-mag-223-5-56-nato

Also, don't go over 10 mags on Glen's link, shipping jacked up each mag to $14+ each shipped. If you are needing more then 10, Brownells 10 packs are probably going to be your best deal currently.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    For those not looking for more then 6 (order limit) here's a better deal

$10.60 shipped: https://www.at3tactical.com/products/6-pack-magpul-pmag-30-round-m2-moe-mag-223-5-56-nato

Also, don't go over 10 mags on Glen's link, shipping jacked up each mag to $14+ each shipped. If you are needing more then 10, Brownells 10 packs are probably going to be your best deal currently.
    Well that would have been a better deal if they were not out of stock. Too bad, I was going to order more mags from them.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Once again PSA is trending upwards :p . Today it's $109.99 or $5 more for the 10 pack of D&H

PSA is sold out of the D&H, Brownells is out of the Magpul M3mags in singles and 10 packs. Seems like they have plenty of M2 though. Of course there are other places to buy these, but both these companies are a good indicator of how fast things are selling and they were also some of the cheaper sources with name recognition.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    And away we go with prices on AR bcg's too. They were rather high in the $130 area, but I see since a day or so ago many of the big players have raised their prices by approximately $30.

lonestardiver

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 12, 2010
    Eagle Mountain Lake area
    And away we go with prices on AR bcg's too. They were rather high in the $130 area, but I see since a day or so ago many of the big players have raised their prices by approximately $30.

This ^^^^
    Most are out of stock and the lowest I can find any is about $159.
    Some 5.56 are in the $260 range,

I can find 9mm and .40 bcg’s easily.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    Been topping off my mag inventory in the last week or two, a bunch of Glock 9mm factory mags and M3 windows from my LGS. Also ordered some more Okay AR mags from Top Gun Supply, 'cause one has to have more than P-Mags for our ARs, right?

Top Bottom