Target Sports

I’m just gonna come right out and say it...........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rob945

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    North Texas
    I don't mind turkey, depending on how it's cooked. Traditional baked turkey is not my favorite but smoked or deep fried can be excellent.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    Deep fried turkey is the only way I do it anymore. I would cook something else but we all love turkey here so I stick with what is desired. Plus, deep fried, its one of the most succulent things ever.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    I really like turkey if it's not overcooked, but then most birds taste good to me.

Some day I'm gonna eat a Muscovy duck.

I've heard they tastes like beef and come to think of it I've heard the same about Sandhill Cranes, often referred to as 'Ribeye in the
    Sky!

Mmmmhhhh, get in ma belly!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I dropped 1/2 of a pork loin into a big crock pot with lots of potatoes, carrots, celery and let it cook Tuesday night while Jake the Wonder Dog and I snoozed.

I cut up the meat, made gravy and dressing then cleaned up everything on Wednesday. On Thursday, we had a nice feast while the big Dog Show was on TV. The food went into the microwave with no muss or fuss. Everything turned out terrific!

Today (Friday), we had a leftover feast again! There is still enough for one more run at it. It was really good!

Tomorrow, I may go into town and shoot some pool. Sigh.....life sure is hard!

Flash

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I dropped 1/2 of a pork loin into a big crock pot with lots of potatoes, carrots, celery and let it cook Tuesday night while Jake the Wonder Dog and I snoozed.

I cut up the meat, made gravy and dressing then cleaned up everything on Wednesday. On Thursday, we had a nice feast while the big Dog Show was on TV. The food went into the microwave with no muss or fuss. Everything turned out terrific!

Today (Friday), we had a leftover feast again! There is still enough for one more run at it. It was really good!

Tomorrow, I may go into town and shoot some pool. Sigh.....life sure is hard!

Flash
    Tell Jake howdy for me.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Sure will. The poor guy is stuffed with pork and all the trimmings. He's laying on his side right next to me without a care in the World!

What the heck...… it was for Thanksgiving! We can diet next week.

Flash

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    ... Many from Texas will recognize that families last name, unknown at the time, but now famous in Texas for Slovacek's Sausage.

I find their store in West to be a disappointment.

Like everything else, the sausage certainly ain't what it used to be.
    As for the rest, it's what happens when the bean counters and MBA mentality takes over.

A reflection of much that's happened to small town Texas in the intervening 60 years.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom