• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    I just read that Remington has produced over 10 million 870 shotguns and I only have 1 short one.
    Oh Hell! I forgot about the 4 heavy loaded Mossys I got laying around.,
    Capitol Armory ad

cowboy45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    mexia texas
    Big Country, I forgot to mention one important part.
    To get it to the safe, you have to do the following.

1 Rip the sleeve from your shirt. (left or right optional)

2 Shove the unloaded long gun down your pant leg and run your belt through the trigger guard.

3 Throw dirt and gravel on yourself and limp when you walk in.

4 Tell her you stepped off the curb wrong and hurt your knee and you're headed to garage to get some ice.

5 Quickly put gun in the safe and get ice, be sure and rebuckle your belt.

6 All of the above actions may get you sympathy and a nice dinner, I am sure you could use a good meal after starving to hide the cash.

7 If you dont have a fridge in the garage, this gives you a good excuse to buy one.

8 DISCLAIMER: If at any point during this totally bogus action, you are found out, I have no knowledge of you ever being born, nor are you a member of any forum that I have read or ever been a member of ,from the beginning of time until now!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Big Country, I forgot to mention one important part.
    To get it to the safe, you have to do the following.

1 Rip the sleeve from your shirt. (left or right optional)

2 Shove the unloaded long gun down your pant leg and run your belt through the trigger guard.

3 Throw dirt and gravel on yourself and limp when you walk in.

4 Tell her you stepped off the curb wrong and hurt your knee and you're headed to garage to get some ice.

5 Quickly put gun in the safe and get ice, be sure and rebuckle your belt.

6 All of the above actions may get you sympathy and a nice dinner, I am sure you could use a good meal after starving to hide the cash.

7 If you dont have a fridge in the garage, this gives you a good excuse to buy one.

8 DISCLAIMER: If at any point during this totally bogus action, you are found out, I have no knowledge of you ever being born, nor are you a member of any forum that I have read or ever been a member of ,from the beginning of time until now!
    I'll have to make sure she doesn't come across this thread then. LOL! I like the plan but at the moment I don't have a safe or a garage so it's going to have to be a a very intricate plan executed flawlessly. But I think I could pull it off, We do have a rented storage facility across the street from the house I could hide it in until I have the proper opportunity to get it in the house.

Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    The Hawg method is to buy the gun and add it to the rest. When mama asks the question.......where did that come from? or when did you get that? Say.........this old thing? I think about 1983.

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    well just leave it in the truck till she is out then run out looking both directions down the street getto truck look again make sure coast is clear get gun in hand look again run like hell to the closet putgun in closet come out of closet with shirt or something in case she slipped in while you were drooling over your new gun and asked why were you in closet ...... a man can go into his closet a thousand times to get clothes shoes or a hat with out question go in there to put a gun out of sight once ...well ya'll all know what happens ....BUsted

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    4150589676_f9680b21d9.jpg

What is a mossberg ??? are they infectious ??
    if one remington is worth 4 mossy's I will need another room in the house !

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Well she is Telling me that She wants to buy presents for folks now and then I can get my shotgun.:banghead: I might have to put one of these tactics into play if she keeps going on this way.

Top Bottom