• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Do you think that democraps are desperate enough to do something like this and blame Republicans to try to sway the vote in November. IMO they will try anything to win. This has worked in the past.

ARJ Defense ad

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I have tought for some time that it was inevitable. But not from us. From the left. We just want to be left alone to live under our Constitution.
    The left on the other hand are the ones that have been openly calling for changing it or doing away with it altogether. During 2020, the progressive left were the ones constantly calling for the use of violence to get what they wanted. Not the right. WE THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA already have a Constitution. The progressive left are the ones that want to change OUR Government and do away OUR Rule of Law. They are the insurrectionists. THEY are the domestic terrorists, not us.
    The Conservative Right are not the ones calling for Civil War, but the Progressive Left has been doing exactly that for quite some time.
    If I am alive when the shooting starts, I will defend the U.S. and the Constitution from enemies. Including domestic enemies.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    The rhetoric is predominantly red flag waving, trying to stir up the commie democrats into thinking that Trump is orchestrating an attack. Most likely sprinkled with exaggerations of online saber rattling from the right-wing wacko sites. If anything violent was to happen it will definitely be blamed on Trump by our anti-American Attorney General Merrick Garland.

SURVIVOR619

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 31, 2017
    US
    07A3D619-9435-43B7-90A4-1C6D3BBEC89C.jpeg

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Do you think that democraps are desperate enough to do something like this and blame Republicans to try to sway the vote in November. IMO they will try anything to win. This has worked in the past.

Well, we all know what they did with Covid. Lock everything down, economy be damned

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    Actually, IIRC, Trump said it was on the table and was told he didn't have the authority. Govenors are the ones that shut it all down. Not Trump.
    They are also the ones that refused Trumps help with portable medical facilities and help with the riots. And then blamed him for the losses.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    Hmm here's a thought I have been watching Dr Steve Turley about the thoughts on a Civil War occurring in the near future and I was wondering if perhaps the opening of our southern border to hundreds of thousands of illegals , along with 87000 new armed IRS agents is just a democrap recruitment campaign?????

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas

Are you asking if the agency that committed murder of children and let the Clintons do whatever they wanted, would use false flags to go after conservatives? I just don't see it man...The FBI is just so honest...Lol And Hoover wasn't a hose monster.

• Haha
    Reactions: gll

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Are you asking if the agency that committed murder of children and let the Clintons do whatever they wanted, would use false flags to go after conservatives? I just don't see it man...The FBI is just so honest...Lol And Hoover wasn't a hose monster.

And I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale.

And from the front porch you can see the sea.

Top Bottom