• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    She’s the luckiest woman alive! Got her a brand new mop stick and mop head!
    A4221F56-DB56-4B8F-AC8B-C79FAAEDEB3B.jpeg

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    I know I shouldn't had spent so much, but she's worth it.

It looks very well made. Basically, commercial grade. Should provide many years of service. Buy once, cry once. But, I got ten bucks says it's used for a month and we'll be seeing it in the classifieds. No shipping, local pickup only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    It looks very well made. Basically, commercial grade. Should provide many years of service. Buy once, cry once. But, I got ten bucks says it's used for a month and we'll be seeing it in the classifieds. No shipping, local pickup only.

No carpet in the whole house, 95% title floors! Laminate in bathrooms & butlers pantry. It will get used, simply because it really is the way to go about mopping a floor. For to many years all the gimmicky O'Cedar. Mr. Clean & various other half assessed lazy peoples mops have broke & been replaced.

I bought new garden hose too! American made rubber hose with nickeled fittings.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    Doesn't look like the toys I buy my wife. Toys should put a smile on her face.
    She just got a new dog, new house, new furniture, new bed hell I bought new towels! I'm going to buy her some fancy reaching stick to pick up the sticks in the yard, before I cut grass. She has to get her own dog shit pickers because it's her dog.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    There are 2 people on here that know me, I think they will disagree!
    Oh certainly not meant as derision. Guess I'm projecting what would be required around here to take that step. I bought mine an iron she "wanted" very many years ago. One of the craziest things I've ever done.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    No carpet in the whole house, 95% title floors! Laminate in bathrooms & butlers pantry. It will get used, simply because it really is the way to go about mopping a floor. For to many years all the gimmicky O'Cedar. Mr. Clean & various other half assessed lazy peoples mops have broke & been replaced.

I bought new garden hose too! American made rubber hose with nickeled fittings.

I just got a new hose, too. 100 footer. Keep that bad boy out of the sun. UV rays are a waterhose's worst nightmare. BTW, you get any of those wet floor signs? With that much tile around, they might save a trip to the ER.

robertc1024

Staff member
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 22, 2013
    San Marcos
    Oh certainly not meant as derision. Guess I'm projecting what would be required around here to take that step. I bought mine an iron she "wanted" very many years ago. One of the craziest things I've ever done.
    Don't get a vacuum cleaner, no matter the quality. Made that mistake too.

Top Bottom