• ...and so much more!
  • Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    I've accidentally carried into college once.....you could say my full size 1911 is comfy enough.

Before its even brought up-yes, I got out to the parking lot as quick as possible without drawing attention once I noticed, and yes I've been extra careful since then.
    Capitol Armory ad

Robb in Austin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Gtown
    G19 at 1pm, IWB with either a Galco Tuk n Go or my newly purchased Triton kydex. The tuk n go is slightly more comfortable but not enough to make a difference either way. I'll remove the whole kit and caboodle if alone. If family is me with I keep it in place.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    G19 at 1pm, IWB with either a Galco Tuk n Go or my newly purchased Triton kydex. The tuk n go is slightly more comfortable but not enough to make a difference either way. I'll remove the whole kit and caboodle if alone. If family is me with I keep it in place.

Are you sure its not at 1 a.m.?

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Rigging up a concealed carry holster and or belt is the kind of PITA that I simply won't do. If I had to rig all of that gear every time I left the house, I wouldn't do it. I pocket carry either a .380 semi auto, a 38/357 revolver or a 9mm semi auto depending upon what I'm wearing. I pick up my keys, slide the selected pistol into my pocket and hit the door. I am comfortable all day, don't give the piece another thought and it's simple and easy.

Sure, I'd love to carry a 1911 but I'm not willing to do it. Pocket carry of a smaller pistol is satisfactory and I carry every day. My motto is: CARRY SMALL BUT CARRY ALWAYS!".

Flash

RobbieH

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2013
    Temple, TX
    M&P9c/crossbreed/3:15ish — truck seat, church pew, work at a desk all day, no problems.

IMAG0438_BURST002.jpg

u-91BmxPJM3js8cf1z9E3z-msY0b5pgTVHexoMJbPkY=w734-h865-no.png

IMAG0313.png

IMAG0403.png

Anything to post a selfie...at least you kept the pants on this time.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Right this second I am wearing a CZ83 in a hybrid custom leather IWB/Between the Pant and Belt holster, and worn in the latter fashion, at approx. 3 o'clock. This is worn is all day long. Whether standing, sitting, driving, shopping, or crawling around in the yard. The bolster for other carry weapon, an M & P c9, is also a custom leather hybrid made as a between the pants and belt holster with kydex reinforcement at the mouth for one handed slide manipulation. It is also worn at approx. 3 o'clock in all situations described above. My next holster for the M & P will be a BladeTech OWB. Links for the three holster makers will be below. These are minimully covered by a t-shirt normally. And as far as I know I've only been picked out once. That was by a local LEO when I walking back to my table at a fast food joint. I saw her look to exactly where my pistol was, look up at my face, then give me a quick nod and a smile.

The leather holsters a quite comfortable, to me, for all day carry with only minimal adjustment when getting out of my truck. And I fully expect the BladeTech holster to be the same.

Partial Eclipse OWB Holster

M&P holster Concealed carry holsters from Jeffrey Custom Leather concealment gear

CZ holster H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

georgec

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    Bay City, Tx
    Crossbreed quickclip IWB at about 4:30 with a M&P shield. It is almost more comfortable sitting in the car then standing.

Last edited:

dvmpiper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    Terrell, Tx
    I use the Galco KingTuk for my SARB6P compact 9mm at 4 o'clock. It lays flat against my side/back when I'm seated in the truck, wear it all day at work, or play. Once it molded to me, very comfortable. Just pulls the waist down because of the weight of the gun, on occasion. I have contemplated figuring out a way to pull it out and keep it somewhere more accessible when in the truck or jeep.

coachrick

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 26, 2009
    north-north Austin
    You guys who can pocket carry amaze me. I get bugged by my Gerber Scout Jr. pocket knife! If we're talking pants pockets, I couldn't carry my TCP in a front pocket, never mind my PM9. Would bug the heck out of me. I just go for IWB 2 to 3 o'clock in a soft Mike's holster. Now, I could go jacket pocket as we get our two weeks of cool weather coming up!

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    When driving I pull my weapon out and stow it between my seat and the center console, it's tucks away nicely and is easily accessible. Though it is somewhat uncomfortable for me to carry while driving the main reason I do this is because in my truck it's not practical to draw my weapon from the holster because the seatbelt and buckle lay directly over the gun and holster.

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    When driving I pull my weapon out and stow it between my seat and the center console, it's tucks away nicely and is easily accessible. Though it is somewhat uncomfortable for me to carry while driving the main reason I do this is because in my truck it's not practical to draw my weapon from the holster because the seatbelt and buckle lay directly over the gun and holster.

That's where appendix carry shines, you can draw while seated.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

erratadata

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    NW SAN Antonio
    Compact 1911 at 3:00 in a DeSantis Cozy Partner IWB. No problem in the car, but I think some of the people have bucket seats, which might be less comfortable than my Town Car with a bench seat. I did rent a Buick LaCrosse in Florida on vacation, it was less comfortable in the bucket seat, but not unbearable.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    my M&P used to be really comfortable, now its not at all.....I must have gained weight or something. I rarely carry on my person anymore to be honest...guess I need to lose weight

Top Bottom