• ...and so much more!
  • BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    So I thought I'd try it again here. I deleted my fb account. IMO, the whole fb went down thing was a sham to cover the effect of the "whistle blower" so they could delete all the bad crap they do.
    Lynx Defense

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    No storytelling this time. You dont take comments and opinions contrary to your point of view too well.

IIRC.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Yeah I listened to her interview and she sounds like a Karen democrat libtard that is only whistle blowing because of office politics. Her views on things don’t sit any better with me than fartbook.
    My take, exactly. I wondered why the commies at 60 Minutes would do a hit on FB. Listened to her for two minutes. "Oh".
    Basically, it was "we gotta control that MISINFORMATION and FB is not doing enough!". I cringe to think about what Congress might do next.
    Remember the CAN-SPAM act? And aren't we glad that SPAM is gone???

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    In my opinion google was doing another volunteer form of this anyway.

When Snowden did what he did I wasn’t too alarmed because for a deep state operation to do anything with its data it needs the full support of courts...well now we have Biden and full blown communist changing laws up and judges pulling some serious bs.

The desire of democrats to put people away for thought crimes or just because without knowing the context of what was searched or proof of who did, is coming to fruit. My advice and answer: Are you folks done? I mean truly done with the bullshit? Answer the door with bullets.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    The "Whistle Blower" is also just an excuse for more government intrusion. She's literally begging for more censorship.

She's advocating for additional regulation which just happens to be exactly what Facebook is doing so they can shutdown their competitors. She's a Facebook plant and the MSM is gobbling it up.

Top Bottom