• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    hey, yea..im TOTALLY down for the meetup. but seriously...does anyone have membership type stuff? i go to the range at LEAST once a week...actually 2-3 times if the fates smile. lol. If anyone is interested especialllly if its during the week, lemme know. i have a pass/membership to my place. if any of u have a pass, its usually like "bring a friend for free" or some bs. im tired of waiting a month lol. I love these forums btw.
    Guns International

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Yeah. I have an xd45 service. Can you shoot tulammo there?

*giggle* its a public open thing. aka..u can shoot/do whatever the heck u damn well plz =]. have u clicked the link/looked at the pictures? i most likely will go tmrw and take some video+upload it for u guys. yea u can shoot whateverrrr u want. perfect. i have a 1911. i'll bring that too. prolly my xdm too. so i can compare and contrast (how much better the xdm is than the xd) JK!!! lol =]

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    LOL. Cool. How long is the drive? I was going to go to dietz tomorrow but by shooting buddies had to bail.

Edit: yes i seen the pics. Is 100 the longest range?

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    yea. its like this..theres the 'left side' aka 100 yd ONLY. (rifle) and then the right side which is pistol/shotgun/close caliber stuff. the drive isnt long IF u go early. (9am-6pm) so..i go at 9am on the dot lol. i FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. meaning ...+5 mph the entire way lol. 70 then 75, then 80. (yes, it becomes 75mph eventually). its like a 20 min drive. theres really no other way because of price. paying $10-$20 per trip is not an option. i go too often. its $125 for a year pass to go as often/with whatever u want. 2 targets per trip but i always take those sticky/cardboard shooters with repairs. damn..i LOVE shootin lol. Texas man...i love this place. born n raised. i feel SO blessed for all the shit people had to go through for me to just be able to have this privileged/right/fun. America>*

Angeleyes

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    i went to black hawk once good range but since now aplacetoshoot open its rifle range thats closer do you have a long gun?

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    theres i10---35, and then 410-35...where r u guys at? btw..its prolly less to get there depending on where u are.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    i went to black hawk once good range but since now aplacetoshoot open its rifle range thats closer do you have a long gun?

yes i have ONE long gun, but im getting a 'rest' thing i bought but not till like weds. imma sight it in. (i am HORRRIBBBLLLEEEE with my rifle). but..yea. its like this. if its $10 at (whatever place) just give me that in gas lol. cause having a 'pass'= just showup n shoot the shit outta shit lol. good times. wow..so..are u guys interested in tmrw morning?

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    yea. its like this..theres the 'left side' aka 100 yd ONLY. (rifle) and then the right side which is pistol/shotgun/close caliber stuff. the drive isnt long IF u go early. (9am-6pm) so..i go at 9am on the dot lol. i FLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. meaning ...+5 mph the entire way lol. 70 then 75, then 80. (yes, it becomes 75mph eventually). its like a 20 min drive. theres really no other way because of price. paying $10-$20 per trip is not an option. i go too often. its $125 for a year pass to go as often/with whatever u want. 2 targets per trip but i always take those sticky/cardboard shooters with repairs. damn..i LOVE shootin lol. Texas man...i love this place. born n raised. i feel SO blessed for all the shit people had to go through for me to just be able to have this privileged/right/fun. America>*
    I'd definitely be interested in getting a membership if it's not too far of a drive. I have a membership at Victoria Shooting Sports from when i lived there last year, and enjoyed not dealing with a Ro.

deftonesdea

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    I'd definitely be interested in getting a membership if it's not too far of a drive. I have a membership at Victoria Shooting Sports from when i lived there last year, and enjoyed not dealing with a Ro.

yep its $85 for 6 months (which i regret buying cause its ..) $125 for a full year. (which i recently bought). 2 targets included each time. when i shoot EVERYTHING..i go "let me get one target of each" (rifle/pistol) then ALOT of cardboard/sticky replacements. shoot ALL day. i basically give em back 2 large retangle cardboards that are completely hollow in the middle all the way to the edges lol! especially if i bring the mossberg. gooooood times.

Top Bottom