Lynx Defense

I got one of my Teenage "grail" guns today, now I'm thinking it's too nice to shoot..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Was your P38 basically in an unfired condition when you bought it?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    I will defiantly shoot it, I didn't buy it as an investment or collectable. I'll probably get it refinished in BlackT or something, and carry it now and again.

The part in Bold was the plan all along. I've got plenty of plastic pistols, but only two (including this one) all steel handguns. I'll keep this one, pass it down to the kids. If they don't want it, thats up to them.

With her much younger sibling.

I took a no longer imported, mint, Stainless USP. Hand polished the slide and then sent it off to be Titanium nitrided'. She's polished gold now.

$1000 dollar pistol...

The models are scarce. It's a permanent gun. Already bequeved to my first born son. Whatever intrinsic market value it had was effected. However, the value of a family pass down is worth more.

Dr_Nimslow

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 12, 2016
    I gave it the once over today, lubed it up, and ordered some extra magazines (OUCH! but not that much more than other HK mags) and a holster. The next time I get to the range, I'm going to start getting acquainted with the way it shoots. I will probably add some night sights as well.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I gave it the once over today, lubed it up, and ordered some extra magazines (OUCH! but not that much more than other HK mags) and a holster. The next time I get to the range, I'm going to start getting acquainted with the way it shoots. I will probably add some night sights as well.

Keep it original skip the night sights!

Top Bottom