• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    All that back and forth, and general "bicker'n" the past couple days has me thinking we could use a joke thread.. Don't any of you get the little pants all in a knot, yep the subject matter deserved debate, but this just might be more fun.. i decided to make the place a home because you guys have such a great since of humor.. So post one that gives you a smile.. i'll start with a couple of lame ones and be back later for my semi lame..

ol boy goes to the doc.. must have been ninety..tells the doc he needs to get some a them blue pills "for my tally wacker"..doc says sure... ol boy says i want you to score em so i can take half a one.. doc looks at the old boy.. says sir at your advanced age i'm afraid you're going to need the full dose to achieve an erection.. ol boy says.. ERECTION.. i don't want no ERECTION.. just want to get it out there where i don't pee on my shoes no more..

guy jumps out of a plane.. well of course he's "got" a parachute, but never used it before.. he's falling and generally in a panic trying to get that puppy to open.. all of a sudden he sees this flash on the ground below him..pretty soon here comes this other old boy SCREAMING up toward him.. on the way by he says .. "excuse me sir... ya know anything about parachutes .. other guys says.."nope.. ya know anything about gas water heaters"
    DK Firearms

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    bump, bumpty, bump ..

so you lops lose your sense of humor or what.. get over here and tell the geez a joke...that right i'm talking to you.. now get off your lazy ass (sorry Lord.. it's a tough group) and tell us a joke.. NOW PILGRIM..

Top Bottom