• ...and so much more!
  • Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Seems to me to be wide spread belief among folks that things were not 100% as they are made to appear in regards to the election outcome.

However also seems that they “oh well what can ya do” attitude is the norm.

What “we” can do is keep the pressure on um in regards to digging in to the facts and truly tell we the people the facts not the propaganda.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I see it this way. I do suspect that election fraud and voter tampering occurred, but it seems the courts didn't want to even hear the arguments, or even look to see if the evidence was credible.

About all that can be done realistically is to complain to our elected representatives and senators, and vote for those we think can make a change to put our elections back on honest grounds.

Other than that, I haven't any ideas of what could be done to change anything.

But I'm listening.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Nothing will be done. Nothing is ever done. No one will be punished. No one will be chastised. And the beat goes on

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I'm not that resolute. The Dimms/tfel has, thus far, been brazen, bold and brash. They have, thus far, managed to walk what is getting to be a very fine line. Are they going to continue to be able to walk that fine line or.... due to success thus far do they get careless. It's probably going to be a firearms issue that will lead to their demise. When they try to outlaw heretofore law abiding citizens. When they attempt to put teeth in laws no one will adhere to by forced confiscation. That will most likely be the straw. Once the frustration and pent up anger begins to show its-self it will be extremely difficult to get the genie back in the bottle.

Jack Ryan

Mr. Medium
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2016
    Eseldorf
    If I found a guy using my fishing pole on the dock and I was sure it was mine, even if he stole it a YEAR ago, I know what I'd do.

When they could prove Lance Armstrong lied and cheated to win, nobody seemed to have any problem figuring out what to do regardless of the time.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    If I found a guy using my fishing pole on the dock and I was sure it was mine, even if he stole it a YEAR ago, I know what I'd do.

When they could prove Lance Armstrong lied and cheated to win, nobody seemed to have any problem figuring out what to do regardless of the time.
    Lance Armstrong did NOT have the Rockefeller and Rothschild familys to ensure a win.

Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    When the ones doing the cheating, are the same ones doing the investigating, what the hell do you think they’re going to find.

NADA.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    The only thing that will happen is that state officials will prosecute some of the worst local offenders and the courts will hand out some modest sentences. Anything more than that and it will attract too much attention which the Feds will not allow. Texas will probably be the exception because, as they are exposed, individuals who participated in the fraud here will be handed out some level of justice.

Beyond that it doesn't mean much because the next election cycle will be worse as the number of states using the Dominion machines grows

It is not exactly a coincidence that Biden only won those key counties where the Dominion machines and their Hart counterparts were used. Outside of that, he lost in almost every other area where Hillary had won 4 years previously. Nothing suspicious here.

Last edited:

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    Election tampering should be a capital offense.

Attachments

• Gallows_at_Fort_Smith_Arkansas.jpg
      Gallows_at_Fort_Smith_Arkansas.jpg
      64.9 KB · Views: 45
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member