• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Last night as I was walking from the theater, having watched "The Watchmen" I had two guns on me, one in each front pocket of my bluejeans. I had my hands in each pocket too, with each hand on the grip. In my left pocket was the Kahr PM9, and in my right pocket was the S&W 642.

The parking lot was dark. This was a not-so-good part of Houston (AMC 30 on Dunvale). If anyone tried to jump me (and I have been jumped before), they would have gotten a double helping of pocket firepower.

Thank heavens for little guns!
    Target Sports

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Heck, judging by all the crazy stuff I've heard coming out of Houston lately like all the gang problems and stuff, you may want to up that loadout to at least 100+ rounds and possibly carry some level IV stand alone rifle plates as well as an Ar15 pistol on a single point sling concealed under a vest or button up shirt and your armpit. lol ;) j/k I can honestly say that, as many times as I've been to Houston (especially certain parts), living there would have a significant impact on my carry gear and I would up the caliber and/or at least the round count significantly. ;) lol

ml1209

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 14, 2009
    Actually I was trying to be funny.

The real reason I carried two guns was because I didn't want to leave a gun in the car while I watched a (long) movie.

.380Lady

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    I want Crimson Trace Laser Grips!!! DH just got a S&W 642 with them and it is SUPER COOL!!!! They don't make them for my baby Bersa .380 Thunder :(

Top Bottom