Texas SOT

I had to post this pic, couldnt find official pic thread....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    Just so you could laugh...cuz this is retarded.

-military-funny-1317957263.jpg
    ARJ Defense ad

woolleyworm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Cleburne
    My grandfather's last trip on a plane was around 2005 or so. He has always carried nail clippers also; they took them. He gave them up without much fight, but when they handed him a full size metal fork while ON the airplane, he sure as hell put in his .02 with the crew and let TSA have it when he got off at his destination. The mindset of our "gov't leaders and agencies" is completely F'd up beyond all belief and repair.

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    My problem with this is the fact that these are "OUR COUNTRIES SOLDIERS" who are fighting for "OUR COUNTRY" and are allowed to carry their rifles on the plane, even full auto MG's, but not a pair of F'N nail clippers? Granted they "supposedly have no ammo, but does that really matter? Really? I swear to be damned, the TSA, stupid politicians need to get a grip. You guys hear about the little 8 yr old girl getting basically what amounted to a strip search? Or how about the 80+ yr old woman that was forced to take off her adult diaper just because TSA demanded. I used to know a person that was a TSA screener, and he was a complete douchebag. He actually admitted he would give people a hassle sometimes, either depending on his mood, or if they seemed like they were in a hurry, or if they "pissed him off". I am all for protecting our people, but there has to be a line drawn in the sand.

jeepinbanditrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Dallas
    I'm pretty sure I could beat you to death with the butt of an M4 or SAW quicker than I could kill you with nail clippers :/ I read that a year ago or so but it still gets my blood boiling when I read it.

Mexican_Hippie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    I sure feel safer knowing that our soldiers aren't going to be doing any nail clipping on board! That shit is dangerous.

I know. I once had a nail clip shoot up and hit me in the eye.

There's a pretty high probability that they would be clipping nails in the cockpit and one would fly up and hit a pilot in the eye and everyone would die in a fiery crash. Probably like 90% probably. So that's why no nail clippers are allowed.

Top Bottom