TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    c58adb76-02c7-102f-9cb5-323d9b52c7f3r.jpg
    A dodge In it’s natural habitat
    Haters gotta hate!! I've had at least two Chevy's, Ford's and Rams. I choose the Ram for its great looks, amazing reliability, fuel mileage, comfort and did I say great looks??? The one I traded in on the one I am driving now had over 300K on the odometer and had only been in the shop once. I cant say that about the Chevy 's or Ford's I've owned.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Haters gotta hate!! I've had at least two Chevy's, Ford's and Rams. I choose the Ram for its great looks, amazing reliability, fuel mileage, comfort and did I say great looks??? The one I traded in on the one I am driving now had over 300K on the odometer and had only been in the shop once. I cant say that about the Chevy 's or Ford's I've owned.
    Early 90’s dodge diesel is on my top three want list.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    I was the site Foreman for Haughton Elevator at the Madison Library of Congress years ago. Bob Lauer(the CEO) and I were discussing some rework that I had to do to make the door equipment work properly. I was bitching about the Engineering when Bob burst out laughing. When I asked about it he said "That's WHY I pay YOU a LOT more than I pay engineers! They just draw it up, YOU make it work!"

Top Bottom