• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dee

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Red River Way
    Besides the fact that I just finished rebuilding the rear diff. on a 3500 which is a major PITA due to the 3 different shims just on th pinion, I'm having to do it because so jackass ran it out of fluid. Then to top it off my evaporator on my personal Dodge went out and you have to pull the dash almost all the way out just to change it.
    Guns International

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    If it has fenders I don't work on it. If the body aint held on with Zeus fasteners, I don't work on it. If the body aint hinged at the rear, I don't work on it!
    I'll turn wrenchs on the race car any day but don't ask me to fix nothin on a Modern marvel. I deal with late model vehicle repairs every day over the phone, don't want nothin to do with them after that.
    I turned wreches and raced for years and can't aford how fast I like to go any more.:mad:
    So I feel for ya!!
    My heart goes out to ya!!
    I sucks twice as bad when its your own because it don't pay nothin - only cost ya time and money!
    Call Obama see if he will send you a stimulus mechanic!!!!
    Those are the guys that talk about how to fix it, poke it with a extension, spend 3 million on research to see if there is a cheaper way to do it and then go back to DC to run for reelection.
    Oh buy the way, if you did not notice, they didn't fix shit either! ROFLMAO!

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    You know if it has tits or horsepower your gonna have problems with it.

denise-milani-guns-big-boobs.jpg

hot-red-dresses-3.gif

bigtex10mm

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2021
    Fayette Co.
    I turned wrenches on Dodge/Plymouth/Chrysler vehicles in the 70’s for 20 years. Absolutely loved it. This is my 3rd Ram and other than changing oil/filter, belts and batteries I let the dealership mechanics do anything else. Not that I couldn’t I just don’t want to tackle what I don’t know at my age. I do love my Ram though!!

Top Bottom