I hate it when......

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
I'm laying in bed checking out the forum and drop the phone on my face when I drift off.

Then I'm awake again and the process repeats.

Can't sleep due to repeated phone/face interaction.

What do you hate?

BG1960

Well-Known
Nov 9, 2008
Unincorporated East Harris County
Beige.
Dumbasses with retina searing HID bulbs in incandescent headlight housings.
Pumpkin flavored anything. Squash. Okra. Broccoli.
Dumbasses playing music through PA speakers on their cars.
Every last one of the singing competition TV shows.
Smart Cars.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
Apr 12, 2013
Bay City, MI
Only posting recent gripes to avoid a wall of text.

1: When someone asks me to price a gun for them based solely on model and a couple crappy cell phone pictures.

2: Having to tell someone that they overpaid for said gun because my estimate was off because I wasn't able to inspect the item. Especially when they get mad at me over it. If you want an accurate price, then let me inspect the God damn gun.

3: When my buddy in Kali asks me a mind-numbingly stupid question that could be answered via a thirty second Google search, or that I simply can't answer. How the hell should I know what pistol is gonna suit you best? I've never even met you.

4: I can't sleep despite having been awake for 28 hours straight now. I'm wide awake and have no idea why.

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
what has become of my country especially over the past 5 years

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
When some Fudd rages his Great-Grandpappy's Winchester 94 brown gun Turdy-Turdy(which was made in 1965 BTW) is worth $67,000 because Great Grandpappy used it to kill Apache at Pearl Harbor.

When I go out on my 30 minute lunch break to grab a drive-thru burger and fries, and the idiot right in front of me in the drive thru line orders 72 different burgers. So I get to sit in line for 45 minutes breathing his diesel exhaust.

When I go fishing and see people catch fish over the bag limit/length limit/waste fish by throwing them up on the bank/etc.
Yes I have Operation Game Thief on speed dial.

vmax

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Apr 15, 2013
When some Fudd rages his Great-Grandpappy's Winchester 94 brown gun Turdy-Turdy(which was made in 1965 BTW) is worth $67,000 because Great Grandpappy used it to kill Apache at Pearl Harbor.

When I go out on my 30 minute lunch break to grab a drive-thru burger and fries, and the idiot right in front of me in the drive thru line orders 72 different burgers. So I get to sit in line for 45 minutes breathing his diesel exhaust.

When I go fishing and see people catch fish over the bag limit/length limit/waste fish by throwing them up on the bank/etc.
Yes I have Operation Game Thief on speed dial.
you moron, there were no Apaches at Pearl Harbor, those were Comanche !

:laughing:

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
Lifetime Member
Oct 4, 2013
Gunz are icky.
Indians attacking Pearl Harbor in Helicopters..... pure nonsense:laughing:
NO IT'S NOT!!!!! My Great-Grandpappy said so! He kilt them injuns wif dat Turdy-Turdy!

Top Bottom