• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Obama does something to further embarrass the office.. He's POTUS for Pete sake, and Commander and Chief.. OK, this REALLY did happen,when I first heard the story I just assumed it wa s humor.. nope

Obama stated he favored a leadership style of "lead from the rear"..

For as long as men have put on uniforms, leadership style has been studied and perfected.. at NO time did anyone 'DREAM' that one of our CIC's would ever say they led from the rear.. I have no doubt that the E ring of the Pentagon went into shock, Putin told his aid to go back and get the real translation.. and a couple dozen ex POTUS's spent some time spinning in thier graves..

you don't talk to other men while at the urinal, you don't order Quich at Joes dinner.. and NO ONE who leads our military does so from behind..

Last edited:

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I hate it when people try to shove black eyed peas in my face on New Years.

Guess what; I believe that you make your own luck and I hate f'n black eyed peas all year long.

F'k that nasty shit.

Put that in your swear jar meemaw.

Yeah I hate swear jars too. It's like a voluntary tax on my God given, Constitutionally enumerated right to speak freely.

Take your censorship and go back to nazi Russia meemaw!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I hate it when people try to shove black eyed peas in my face on New Years.

Guess what; I believe that you make your own luck and I hate f'n black eyed peas all year long.

F'k that nasty shit.

Put that in your swear jar meemaw.

Yeah I hate swear jars too. It's like a voluntary tax on my God given, Constitutionally enumerated right to speak freely.

Take your censorship and go back to nazi Russia meemaw!

Lol. Only funny because I imagined this was a real conversation.

I hate it when the wife's family asks when we are going to have babies. Stay the **** out of our business. We don't want them so don't put that on us. The answer is never. Just like the last 20 times y'all asked.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Borger, TX

I hate it when the wife's family asks when we are going to have babies. Stay the **** out of our business. We don't want them so don't put that on us. The answer is never. Just like the last 20 times y'all asked.

Soooo...when are y'all having a baby? :cool:

I hate it when I get into a cold bed and my feet never warm up. Takes forever to fall asleep.

-TXG-

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Lawyer commercials on TV.

not so much the lawyer commercials as the drug 'disclaimer' during a commercial.. I call them the 'it'll kill ya's'..some of them start at the beginning, and by the spot's over you couldn't pay me enough to take whatever it is their hawking..

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    not so much the lawyer commercials as the drug 'disclaimer' during a commercial.. I call them the 'it'll kill ya's'..some of them start at the beginning, and by the spot's over you couldn't pay me enough to take whatever it is their hawking..

Reminded me of how much I hate pharmaceutical commercials. I really want to beat my head against a wall when one of the listed side affects is the symptom it's meant to "cure" or its a drug that is meant to treat something fairly minor with some very MAJOR side affects some of them common side affects. And yet a good portion of America pops these things like they are candy and have doctors who don't think twice about WHY they have the symptoms they have just that "there's a pill for that" (and if they run into the few that do care they go doctor shopping). And then of course it leads to what you talk about, once that prescription drug starts killing enough people then the lawyers swoop in like vultures.....and people wonder why our medical costs were skyrocketing even before Zerocare (and that isn't even half of the why).

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Tort reform was one of the Republican ideas.. the Democrats, who apparently have a step and a half on the Republicans in the ambulance chasing field got all.. (take my lunch money, and go home) so it was not part of O care.. the biggest blunder in recorded history.. OH.. and like most main stream conservative, I favor some form of universal heath care..

rsayloriii

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    H-Town, TX

Remind them about crimes against humanity. :beat:

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    my teenage girls think just because their freinds parents allow them to do something that they should be able to do it too.

my teenage girls think they know better than me or momma. UUUGHHHH!!!!

rl96ss

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    CenTex
    Bad customer service - If you don't like your job, leave it.
    Wife makes me go to mall.
    Mother inlaw gives relationship advice when she's been married 3x.
    Mother inlaw comes over.
    Mother inlaw....you get the picture.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Bad customer service - If you don't like your job, leave it.
    Wife makes me go to mall.
    Mother inlaw gives relationship advice when she's been married 3x.
    Mother inlaw comes over.
    Mother inlaw....you get the picture.

3 times = plenty of experience. Lol

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I hate it when..........

People on this site get in pissing matches over petty shit.

no wonder the anti gun liberals are making headway.

we can't agree on much of anything, but we sure wad some panties.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    my teenage girls think just because their freinds parents allow them to do something that they should be able to do it too.

I s there a teen that DOES'NT know everything?

Sent from my iPhone by a coffeeholic

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park

I thought that was the excuse of every teen with stringent parents (aka parents who give a damn, a dying breed these days). I know full well I used that one a bunch when I was a teenager, and if I have kids, I full well expect the same out of them. Hell it wasn't till I hit about 22 that I started having those "Ohhh shit my parents were right" epiphanies, and I had alot of them :roflsmile:

Top Bottom