• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    I'm laying in bed checking out the forum and drop the phone on my face when I drift off.

Then I'm awake again and the process repeats.

Can't sleep due to repeated phone/face interaction.

What do you hate?
    Capitol Armory ad

BG1960

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Unincorporated East Harris County
    Beige.
    Dumbasses with retina searing HID bulbs in incandescent headlight housings.
    Pumpkin flavored anything. Squash. Okra. Broccoli.
    Dumbasses playing music through PA speakers on their cars.
    Every last one of the singing competition TV shows.
    Smart Cars.

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Only posting recent gripes to avoid a wall of text.

1: When someone asks me to price a gun for them based solely on model and a couple crappy cell phone pictures.

2: Having to tell someone that they overpaid for said gun because my estimate was off because I wasn't able to inspect the item. Especially when they get mad at me over it. If you want an accurate price, then let me inspect the God damn gun.

3: When my buddy in Kali asks me a mind-numbingly stupid question that could be answered via a thirty second Google search, or that I simply can't answer. How the hell should I know what pistol is gonna suit you best? I've never even met you.

4: I can't sleep despite having been awake for 28 hours straight now. I'm wide awake and have no idea why.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    what has become of my country especially over the past 5 years

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    When some Fudd rages his Great-Grandpappy's Winchester 94 brown gun Turdy-Turdy(which was made in 1965 BTW) is worth $67,000 because Great Grandpappy used it to kill Apache at Pearl Harbor.

When I go out on my 30 minute lunch break to grab a drive-thru burger and fries, and the idiot right in front of me in the drive thru line orders 72 different burgers. So I get to sit in line for 45 minutes breathing his diesel exhaust.

When I go fishing and see people catch fish over the bag limit/length limit/waste fish by throwing them up on the bank/etc.
    Yes I have Operation Game Thief on speed dial.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    When some Fudd rages his Great-Grandpappy's Winchester 94 brown gun Turdy-Turdy(which was made in 1965 BTW) is worth $67,000 because Great Grandpappy used it to kill Apache at Pearl Harbor.

When I go out on my 30 minute lunch break to grab a drive-thru burger and fries, and the idiot right in front of me in the drive thru line orders 72 different burgers. So I get to sit in line for 45 minutes breathing his diesel exhaust.

When I go fishing and see people catch fish over the bag limit/length limit/waste fish by throwing them up on the bank/etc.
    Yes I have Operation Game Thief on speed dial.

you moron, there were no Apaches at Pearl Harbor, those were Comanche !

:laughing:

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    3: When my buddy in Kali asks me a mind-numbingly stupid question that could be answered via a thirty second Google search, or that I simply can't answer. How the hell should I know what pistol is gonna suit you best? I've never even met you.

:confused:

Blind Sniper

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2013
    Bay City, MI
    Aye, semantics. Never actually met the guy, but I still consider him a friend. Same can be said for... something like 80% of the people I talk to regularly.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I have a friend who calls me at least once per week and starts out with "Question for ya"

then proceeds to ask me a question that I have given him the answer to at least once or twice prior.
    I have banned the phrase "question for ya" in my home

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    I thought the Apaches at Pearl Harbor were on our side...I'm pretty sure I saw in a movie that the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.

And if a drunken Hollywood stoner says it, it's true!

Sent from a device that makes a tricorder look quaint.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I Hate It When.............

I rode the Harley about a week ago and screwed up. I left something in the house, went to take care of it and was gone for a while. When I returned, I saw that I left the key (and the headlight) on. The bike started so I went for a ride and thought I charged it up enough.

Today was so beautiful that I was foaming at the mouth to go for a ride. I rolled the bike out, put my helmet and BL (black leather) on and all I got was a deafening CLICK! Well, Hell!

I believe in doing things right, so I put that $100+ battery on a slow charger and decided to service the bike instead of just jumping it and riding.

It turned out OK as my neighbor came over and we shot the bull about guns for a while. We'll go shooting next week.

I hate it when you hear that damned "CLICK!"

Flash

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom