• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I just ordered a barrel to build a 300BLK upper for my SBR lower. No reason, no point, it was on sale, and aside from a pistol length gas tube I have everything so I figured WTH, why not. Of course I don't shoot 300BLK currently, have no space in my safe, and my wife all ready says "you have too many guns" and she doesn't really even know how many I have. hahaha

I keep thinking, "yup I am good, nothing else I really want, definitely nothing I need" and then I buy something else. I need GA-guns anonymous.

My only saving grace is that what I find the most fun is buying old beat to crap guns and redoing them and bringing them back to life. I just re-did a Mossberg 500 that only cost me $100.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Ive got slots/roles that need to be filled. Now that I've finally figured out what guns I like and what works for me (unfortunately through buying and selling), I am now slowly filling those slots.

Would I like dozens or hundreds of guns? Sure. But I dont need them.

Stupid opportunity cost!

specter77

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Bryan, TX
    At least you don't collect Beenie Babies.

Seriously, every time that I am happy with what I have it only lasts until I have funds for something else.

At least it is good for the economy.:cool:

Semper Fi

Mike

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I pretty much had a gun to fill any role I could think of, and a few with no real application. A few I would have liked to get, but ammo became the priority.

Then.......there was that dreadful day at my buddies new floating gun range......it just sank so quick......there was no time to save them:(

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    I feel your pain. I have been at a gun shop, not looking to buy anything, maybe just waiting in line to pay for range time, and i look over and there it is. Whatever it is, it is at a stupid price and i just can't let it sit there for someone else to buy. I'm addicted to great prices i guess.
    I'm not even going to talk about my spare parts fetish.

Watchdog

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio
    I feel your pain. I have been at a gun shop, not looking to buy anything, maybe just waiting in line to pay for range time, and i look over and there it is. Whatever it is, it is at a stupid price and i just can't let it sit there for someone else to buy. I'm addicted to great prices i guess.
    I'm not even going to talk about my spare parts fetish.

Yeah, aside from a few odds and ends I could probably build a complete AR from parts I have. Hahahaha.

Top Bottom