Join TexasGunTalk

I hope I'm wrong.... but

Discussion in 'Gun Legislation' started by Hill Billy, Oct 6, 2018.

1. Younggun

Younggun Doer of Deeds TGT Supporter Admin

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    300blk likes this.
  2. candcallen

candcallen Active Member

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    He should have been charged and put in prison for his "take over" of his university Dean's office and actions during that event.

Holder has been a marxists agitator for decades now. I think seditious traitors are death penalty eligible. After the fair due process he so flippantly suggested be denied Kavanaugh.

I swear we need to set up a couple guillotines in the capitol and demonstrate their historical use in removing traitorous trash. Ofcourse I'm not talking about using them on people rather a message of our unhappiness. Actually calling for violence and trashing the constitution due process and civil discourse that creates mob rule is a Democrat communist and marxists trait.

3. toddnjoyce

toddnjoyce TGT Addict

Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I’ve been pretty pissed at the Atlantic lately, but this article is an exception. I’ve downloaded the full study source to review, but the article makes enough sense and aligns well enough with my experiences that I’ll take it at face value for now.

Thanks for sharing.

4. 300blk

300blk Member

Nov 4, 2015
    Figuring out a way to stop the mass murder of young black men.
    Helping to bring black people out of poverty.

1) Allow people on welfare to get jobs without losing all their benefits
    2) Allow people on welfare to get married without losing all benefits
    3) Allow people on welfare to save money without losing all their benefits
    4) legalize some/all drugs and use the tax money to provide treatment
    5) expunge the records of all drug offenses
    6) pay impoverished kids to do well in school
    7) give impoverished kids a choice of public schools, let the bad schools get a reset
    8) reduce the level of competition for low paying jobs by stopping illegal immigration

Rather than being lost all at once, benefits should be lost slowly. For example for every dollar you make you lose 10 cents of benefits.

you cant sign up for benefits until you have lost everything

If people getting 15K of benefits can get a $7/hour job to make even more money and only lose about 70 cents of benefits, most will do it.

Last edited: Oct 19, 2018
    Darkpriest667 likes this.
  5. SloppyShooter

SloppyShooter Certifiable

Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    Move to Colorado.

6. Kingarthur777

Kingarthur777 Active Member

Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    It kind of works that way now. If you were a Federal Agent, and retired, and got another job, for every two dollars you make employed, no matter where, the Government will take one of those dollars away from your pension. If you retire from the Military, there is no such restriction. So, a lot of retired Federal Agents just do whatever they heck they want, because there is absolutely no incentive to work. Why have half your money taken away when you can go out hunt, fish, travel, whatever.

SloppyShooter likes this.
  7. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is called racism when brought up for discussion. The left has no interest.

That would mean reducing the welfare state. The left has no interest.

You can already do that.

You can already do that.

You can already do that.

Some states are trying this. It seems that the costs associated with the legalized drugs are using up any tax money made, and th costs are possibly higher than the revenues earned.

“All”? I think that should be thought about a little bit more.

Funded with what money? And on what basis should an impoverished child be paid while a straight A middle class student gets nothing. Sounds like a recipe for corruption as well.

This has been brought up many times via school vouchers. The left says they’re racist.

Are you seriously saying the left will do anything to stop illegal immigration? Once again, they will scream racism. They are more concerned with importing anyone they think will vote Dem, legal or not.

I don’t think this would solve the welfare issue. I’d probably think it a better idea also if it were closer to 1/1 instead of 10/1.

Great idea. Dems would fight it tooth and nail.

So the government should pay people to have a private sector job? I think if people had to get a job or starve, they would do it. No welfare benefits unless employed at least 20 hours a week. I’d be open to a higher requirement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheMailMan and CyberWolf like this.
  8. jrbfishn

jrbfishn TGT Addict

Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    The part about you can't sign up for welfare until you lose everything.
    That ain't going to work.
    Just means that those welfare will have more than someone that was not on welfare.
    Makes no sense.
    If there is going to be welfare, and it is going to be fair at all, there has to be a bottom threshold before you are starving and homeless.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

9. SloppyShooter

SloppyShooter Certifiable

Apr 24, 2018
    White Settlement, Texas
    WHAT^^^^????

10. Younggun

Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    This is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk