• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kennydale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2013
    Richmond/Rosenberg, TX
    Wife was having a craving for Lamb Chops (Not those fancy Lollipop style ones) . The butcher said he had a special on them and would cut us what he had. The were less then $3.00 a chop (We bought him out there where 8. Thursday he is working a a different HEB but nearby, and he told us he'll cut up what he has there and we will freeze the rest. They normally go for about $6.00-$7.00 a chop.
    Texas SOT

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    I'm mad at my heb right now, they did a remodel and since then their reachin refrigeration emits this high level squeaking.

Drive me nuts. I've spoken with the produce guys their managers wrote em dirty letters.

It's to the point where I almost shop at the other one.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Does anybody care that the head of HEB had Dewhurst remove the bill dealing with illegals in Texas.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Cool! Dinner at your house. Thanks for the invite and I like white wine with my chops.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Cool! Dinner at your house. Thanks for the invite and I like white wine with my chops.

The guy from the HEB JJ Watt commercials came to give a speech at our marketing class last week. He's the president of the Houston division or something. No glasses and a faster talker than in the commercials.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    The guy from the HEB JJ Watt commercials came to give a speech at our marketing class last week. He's the president of the Houston division or something. No glasses and a faster talker than in the commercials.

Read the accompanying article posted

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Down here its super walmart or heb. I bet they both have political ideologies many here would disagree with. The only other choice near me is a lowes (super s), selection sucks as well as prices. When all is said and done heb does the best job of providing fresh quality food at a fair price. Only way I can see to cut them out is to grow a majority of your food or buy online( not happening with perishables). I supplement my meats heavily with venison. All things equal I'm not going to pay more or inconvenience myself because we don't exactly meet eye to eye on all political issues.

Sent from my Obama phone.

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    My choice is HEB or WM....HEB treats high school kids who work for them pretty great and work with their schedule. They are engaged with the community and have a pretty great staff who are always willing to help. They also typically have all their registers open.

None of the above apply to WM.

HEB ftw!

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Does anybody care that the head of HEB had Dewhurst remove the bill dealing with illegals in Texas.

I did know, but it's either HEB or Walmart here, and I trying to stay out of Walmart for anything but ammo and such. I wil also say, that regardless of the politics of corporate, I do really like the people and service at my local stores.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Wife was having a craving for Lamb Chops (Not those fancy Lollipop style ones) . The butcher said he had a special on them and would cut us what he had. The were less then $3.00 a chop (We bought him out there where 8. Thursday he is working a a different HEB but nearby, and he told us he'll cut up what he has there and we will freeze the rest. They normally go for about $6.00-$7.00 a chop.
    You guys have a pretty nice HEB too.

Top Bottom