SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Nice! Just curious Jwise but, are you on m4carbine.net or some other AR sites? Reason I ask is I swear I've seen your screen name before but, I couldn't remember where. ;)

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    A better thread title might be " I love NFA toys"

The NFA is the reason you have to jump through so many hoops just to purchase a safety device for your guns.

jwise

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2009
    Spring
    You can google my screen name, and find me on several sites. Connect it with "ar" for a more specific introduction.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I didn't say I loved the ATF, just the NFA... ;)

And just why would you love The National Firearms Act of 1934?

This horrible piece of legislation is the granddaddy of every BS gun control law ever written.

You should read up on U.S. vs Miller.

Public schools

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    What is that implying?

I am saying that anyone who does not know the difference between the NFA and ATF{or BATFE} was obviously not taught to learn, ie public{government}schools.

I know a lot of people who were/are home schooled and private school educated and the have the skills and mindset to learn.

I didn't say I loved the ATF, just the NFA...

And would never make such a pro government control/gun control statement such as this.

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    I am saying that anyone who does not know the difference between the NFA and ATF{or BATFE} was obviously not taught to learn, ie public{government}schools.

I know a lot of people who were/are home schooled and private school educated and the have the skills and mindset to learn.

And would never make such a pro government control/gun control statement such as this.

I know a lot of people who were/are public schooled and have the skills and mindset to learn. The home schooled co-worker two desks over from me right now has horrible social skills, what does that prove?

Where you home schooled?

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I know a lot of people who were/are public schooled and have the skills and mindset to learn. The home schooled co-worker two desks over from me right now has horrible social skills, what does that prove?

Where you home schooled?

Nope , private school and military school. When I had to go back to public school my senior year, I was so disgusted with it that I dropped out , took the GED and never looked back.

The vast majority of government school attendees are not taught anything{ that is not to say that all do not learn} other than to submit to government, the Constitution is a living, breathing document that evolves, and the biggie{ and this starts in the first grade} From each according his means, to each according to his need.

Don't believe me? What do you think it is when all the little kids get into class on the first day and have to put all of their pencils, paper, crayons etc. into a community box for all to use.

It starts then and progresses all through their grades.

Growing up with this mindset is just reenforcing the whole "look to the .gov for your inalienable rights".

TSU45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2008
    San Marcos, Tx
    Nope , private school and military school. When I had to go back to public school my senior year, I was so disgusted with it that I dropped out , took the GED and never looked back.

The vast majority of government school atendees are not taught anything{ that is not to say that all do not learn} other than to submit to government, the Constitution is a living, breathing document that evolves, and the biggie{ and this starts in the first grad} From each according his means, to each according to his need.

Don't believe me? What do you think it is when all the little kids get into class on the first day and have to put all of their pencils, paper, crayons etc. into a community box for all to use.

It starts then and progresses all through their grades.

Growing up with this mindset is just reenforcing the whole "look to the .gov for your inalienable rights".

That explains it. I was wondering why you would bring up something so off-topic to the original subject of the NFA, taking a random shot at public schools when you have absolutely no idea except speculation to the OP's educational background. Looking for a little self validation?

If your kid's teacher is taking school supplies away and redistributing them, maybe you should talk to the teacher.

Top Bottom