• Status
    Not open for further replies.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Glad i was able help out.... its what we do as a TGT community. Theres lots of great folks ive met on this board & glad to call them friends.

On the way home, as i turn on my county rd, the local propane company had their 85000 lb delivery stuck on the hill. Theres was already 2 ... 1/2ton trucks trying to pull him up the hill. I asked if they needed any help, so we chained my truck up.... then 2 ... 1tons showed up.
    We tried a few ways to get him up the hill all chained up. Someone made the call to the local VFD & they ended up bringing their big 6 wheel rescue truck over & pulling the propane truck up the hill.

20210218_201340.jpg

20210218_202925.jpg

medicmike

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 27, 2020
    Plano
    Baboon, sorry for what you and your wife lost, a family member.
    I read all 5 pages and had tears in my eyes at the end.
    Get another one soon, preferably a rescue that needs love and attention.

They are family, Baboon I'm sorry as well for the loss to your family :(

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hoji both these fine gentlemen refused to take the $100.00 I offered to them. To go out of their way and burn fuel & their time says more than I can express here. I guess living in the big city made me loose much of my faith in my fellow man.
    I would expect nothing less. Know one of them personally. Sorry I was not in a position to get out to you and help. Sorry for y’all’s loss.
    It will take some time, but it will be a rescue.
    Wife says cattle dog.

I suspect you will have one ( dog)show up at your door needing y’all’s help before too long.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Hoji both these fine gentlemen refused to take the $100.00 I offered to them. To go out of their way and burn fuel & their time says more than I can express here. I guess living in the big city made me loose much of my faith in my fellow man.

Well you got a new friend for life.... you big Baboon :p

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    It will take some time, but it will be a rescue.
    Wife says cattle dog.
    A former neighbor had a Blue Heeler named Rose. During the dead of winter, with dried out leaves all around me, Rose would scare the crap outta me leaning up against my legs. I never heard her coming!!!

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Baboon? Your thread. Call off the game if we're outta line.
    That's not baboon's call. That call belongs to me or one of the other staff.

You're out of line.

I don't care if you sent him a PM with some nice private message. Here, in public, you're being remarkably insensitive at a time when traditions we should all hold sacred call for you to express condolences, offer help, and otherwise shut the hell up.

Take a week off to think about it.

After I post this, I'm going to lock then clean up this thread. My apologies to the folks who posted appropriate messages that I'm going to have to delete just to wipe away all traces of the way this thread went off the rails.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom