• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    I made a post on the forum via Tapatalk. No body has viewed it yet. Looking forward to some challenges to get things started.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    I think he is still working on it but seems to be workin good so far. You can print targets and practice for now though. You can set up a team too.

Sent from my iPhone by a coffeeholic

Major Kong

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Katy
    Am I correct that I have to set up a "Team of One" for myself in order to Challenge and be Challenged?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Yes, sorry guys. I'm at a standstill right now since no Internet! Hopefully it'll be fixed this week.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    OK. I have got some things done (had some personal things I had to take care of today so I was limited). The ladder FAQs are up and I am pretty close to thinking they are complete. They should walk you through getting started. I am also updating the Tapatalk script on the forum side this week so any new updates there should reflect on the new Tapatalk app. It is very crude and there is only one game, but I will work on those more over the holidays, but the one start game is good to go.

The FAQ link is here:

The Firearm Philosophy

I have tested the ladder and it is ~99% functional (as far as I can tell from my end). I think everything at this point is cosmetic and that will come with time and my knowledge. Spread the word for the open BETA because I am going to be raffling off an optic (nothing high end, but probably around the ~$200 range) and T-shirts and hats and stuff to the first 50 people who sign up and are actively competing. Then after that I am hoping to get a tournament BETA going and the tournaments are going to be either local or statewide and have larger prizes. The OPEN BETA will probably run for 90 days or so and I would like to start that in January.

Any questions just let me know!

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

Top Bottom