• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    No activation email received, can't login. Admittedly left off year of birth when creating account.

Seems like healthcare.gov to me . . . . :p :laughing:

Just wait until you see the cost of those "affordable" targets!! Are you using an att email per chance?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk 4

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Are you using an att email per chance?

Yup

Yeah. Mine wouldn't work with them either. My live, gmail, and work email all went through flawlessly. Honestly have NO idea how to fix that. I'll activate you manually.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    I can change to a gmail account if necessary but I only check the mail in situations like this. I have NO clue how much junk is there ... lol

ETA: I'm in, thanks.

Last edited:

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    As you can all so see so far it's pretty rough. The idea is that the main site (I call it the ladder) is where you will be able to create a team (even singles will have a name) and then join the ladder. The only ladder is the one that says BETA. There you will be able to challenge or accept challenges from other teams. The forum is going to be where we can discuss things and all the games and information will be. Any questions on how to get started, let me know. I am going to write some tutorials eventually, but want to see what others had issues with so I knew specifically what points to hit on while I was writing it.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Hey Navy Guy... I was in there and noticed you unactivated and activated you just in case you were having the same issue as Glockster69. If you did receive the email, let me know. I am researching the ATT issue best I can.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Yeah. Mine wouldn't work with them either. My live, gmail, and work email all went through flawlessly. Honestly have NO idea how to fix that. I'll activate you manually.

Isn't an ATT email account now actually a Yahoo account "ghosted" (no idea what the correct term is) as an ATT address? If so, that could be the issue.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    OK Jeremy, I redid the target and changed some things. Let me know what you think. I think that just having larger targets on multiple pieces of paper is simple enough. Trying to keep all costs, difficulty, and such down so it'll appeal to more people.

Sent from my EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I just noticed when I look at my profile, my email is public. Is there a way I can make that private?

Just found it. lol

Oh OK. I was worried for a moment there because I thought I gave the option. I needed to have the option open so people could contact me, but wanted to have everyone be able to keep it private if they so chose.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I just noticed when I look at my profile, my email is public. Is there a way I can make that private?

Just found it. lol

You should be able to make everything private as well (in case you don't want people to know your personal information either. I don't care because I am site ADMIN and every one will know any way. But I am going to try and get it to show only the year born (I do want that to show for age purposes), instead of the complete D.O.B. and also want to have an option to select hide that as well, but that is more work than I know how to do for the moment.

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    I noticed the edges being cut off on Both targets. Dang it. It looks like I am going to have to go the the storage unit and get my printer.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Gonna register tonight. Gotta pull out the laptop cause it's too much trouble on the phone.

Can't stand being on the outside track with this.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    All right buddy .... pal ..... Admin Yankee, your little system gave me a NON-elected sex change!!!!

Yup, Obamacare 2.0 here :(

lol

Booyah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    San Antonio
    All right buddy .... pal ..... Admin Yankee, your little system gave me a NON-elected sex change!!!!

Yup, Obamacare 2.0 here :(

lol

You beat me to it...on this forum at least. I had the same issue.

Yankee, I posted in the bugs section about it. I have done a little forum/web site admin myself so I can relate to all the work you must be going through right now...it is much appreciated.

Top Bottom