• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Have any of you received or given a really good business Christmas gift? Not a fruit basket or a poinsettia. What do you do for your clients?

I don't have too many referring doctors that routinely send me patients, most of the patients I see find us on the internet or radio, but I do have a few good referrals.

I'd prefer a gift from a vendor in the San Antonio area or at least in Texas.

Thanks!
    Hurley's Gold

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I received this from my financial advisor one year.
    Obviously I don't know what you're going for.
    I liked it....

20211022_135703.jpg

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    A clump of X-mas ribbon candy in a dish, like grandma had out all season!
    Look at Collins street bakery for edible gifts. It doesn't have to be a fruit cake!
    Lots of place ship killer tamales in Texas.
    More & more quality micro distilleries in Texas.
    Texas wines!

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    I had some regular clients that bordered on friends - long term repeat customers who referred all their business to us, or vendors who provided great service and customer care.

Our battery delivery guy, for example made life super easy for us. Every year we got him a gift card to Sportsman's Warehouse, because he was an avid cowboy action shooter. $100 on a card would let him get ammo, reloading components, or whatever.

Another customer liked good liquor, so a good bottle of whiskey or bourbon, another liked wine so we got him and his wife a good bottle of locally produced wine. It was always based on the personality and known likes of the individuals.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    We also gave our employees a gift come Christmas - one year it was a small wad of cash tucked in with their paychecks, another was gift cards to stores we knew they'd like.

HKSig

Let's Go Brandon!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2013
    Spring
    Home made gift baskets; the starring piece is home made hand worked bread. Every customer raves about it; some of them fight over it. The rest would be themed; a DVD movie, a bottle of wine, maybe other things from the movie, and assorted other snacks. Some want to buy baskets for their customers, but probably won't pay the price to make it worth my time.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Generally I send a gift of some kind to the entire office. Say 6-10 people in an average office. Some doctors only send a gift to the doctor in another office but I like to include the staff. I could do a staff gift and a doctor gift too.

I like the idea of a decent fleece jacket w/ a small version of my logo but the trouble is getting sizes correct.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Generally I send a gift of some kind to the entire office. Say 6-10 people in an average office. Some doctors only send a gift to the doctor in another office but I like to include the staff. I could do a staff gift and a doctor gift too.

I like the idea of a decent fleece jacket w/ a small version of my logo but the trouble is getting sizes correct.

Yeti-type logo cups. Or custom logo gun cleaning mats.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom