• ...and so much more!
  • TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Two years ago another doctor sent a box of chocolates with that office's logo on the chocolates. It was pretty cool but I can't use that idea since I send them gifts. It was kinda like this:

Hurley's Gold

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    One year we all got power banks with out company logo on them. One of the best and useful gifts I have gotten. I will try to find a picture to show you.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    How about movie tickets or something the office can do together

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    A Sasquatch has employees?

*had

You pay your employees?

Yeah, I know, weird concept - it did generally keep them showing up though. We toyed with that "Koch Brothers idea" of just outsourcing to a bunch of illegals, but decided against it because none of us were lefty weirdos lookin' for slaves. Would've made us a lot more money in the long run tho...

JLMcC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2015
    I had some regular clients that bordered on friends - long term repeat customers who referred all their business to us, or vendors who provided great service and customer care.

Our battery delivery guy, for example made life super easy for us. Every year we got him a gift card to Sportsman's Warehouse, because he was an avid cowboy action shooter. $100 on a card would let him get ammo, reloading components, or whatever.

Another customer liked good liquor, so a good bottle of whiskey or bourbon, another liked wine so we got him and his wife a good bottle of locally produced wine. It was always based on the personality and known likes of the individuals.
    Tootie Pies from Boerne. The apple pie is humongous and delicious. I gave them as gifts a few years ago and they were very well received and remembered. https://www.tootiepieco.com

Top Bottom