• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I don't know if any of y'all shoot bows but I'm looking at a Hoyt Alpha max or Diamond Iceman. If anyone has shot any of these please let me know what you thought of them. I've shot the ice man and I'm going to shoot the Alpha max Saturday.
    Military Camp

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    BC, I have never shot a Diamond. I have been a Hoyt guy my whole life. When I was upgrading last year, I went in to by the new Hoyt I had my eye on. The guy who owns the shop talked me into shooting a Mathews and I honestly liked it more. It is the fastest, most accurate bow I have ever shot.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I like the reezen! I like the HyperLite to I kinda Like the Hoyt Alpha max and I like the the Diamond and the Bowtech's to. AHHHHHHHHHH to many choices!

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    Most of my friends shoot Mathews, so I told them I would give it a shot just to shut them up, knowing I was going to buy another Hoyt. But there was no denying that the Mathews just shot better. I got the Drenalin XD which is a longer brace height than the regular Drenalin.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    I shot the reezen last night against the Alpha Max and I fell in love with the Alpha max. I told my wife she would have to look over her shoulder when I get that bow cause I might leave her for it. LOL

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    No I'm getting an XD this weekend so Oct 1 is out of the question. I'm getting after this deer season because I have a bow right now but no where to hunt. I need a new duty gun bad. And the price on the alphamax will go down by Feb when I get my tax return, that's how I'm financing this little endeavor. LOL

Top Bottom