Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    One of the principles the Founders had right was their abhorrence of political parties. I'd love to see political parties just go away. Let a candidate run on his/her merits, not on the letter after their name.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    One of the principles the Founders had right was their abhorrence of political parties. I'd love to see political parties just go away. Let a candidate run on his/her merits, not on the letter after their name.

Whithout the letter after the name how would the idiot's know who to vote for ?
    j/k not really.:(

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    While Gingrich and Cornyn are not perfect, let's not eat our own. As much as we would like it, there is no perfect politician. I worry about who the hell we are going to prance out for POSTUS come next election.

blacksheep

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    the range
    Gingrich's commercial sitting on the couch with that Botox Bitch ( pelosi ) tells me all I need to know about his current politics.
    He's a no vote as far as i'm concerned.

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    From MM again:

The conservative base is wising up and pushing back. And constantly invoking Reagan isn’t going to erase the damage Gingrich has done to his brand over the years by wavering on core issues and teaming up with some of the Left’s biggest clowns.

[URL]http://michellemalkin.com/2009/10/26/newt-for-2012-no-thanks/

EDIT: http://hotair.com/archives/2009/10/26/video-scozzafava-accepts-margaret-sanger-award/

YouTube - FPA's 31st Annual Conference Assemblymember Dede Scozzafava[/URL]

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I used to like Newt. Then he did that commercial with Pelosi, and endorsing ol' Dee Dee, who could have run as a liberal democrat based on who is throwing their support behind her (ACORN for one).

Like someone else said, do away with the parties and vote on candidates positions.

Craig

TexasR.N.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2009
    Rampart
    I used to like Newt. Then he did that commercial with Pelosi, and endorsing ol' Dee Dee, who could have run as a liberal democrat based on who is throwing their support behind her (ACORN for one).

Like someone else said, do away with the parties and vote on candidates positions.

Craig

Once he endorsed Dede he lost me,she is simply another McCain,Snowe,
    Graham.

I just watched a video of Newt explaining why he threw his support behind DeeDee Scozzafava.

"The local party affiliate nominated her and I never second guess the local party" - Paraphrased but not by much.

Really Newt, this is the best answer you had. Tow the party line to the bitter end? Screw the "party" Newt. How about having more concern for our nation.

I would have accepted "I had my head up my ass and didn't truly appreciate how misguided Ms. Scozzafava is."

Anyways, this is just my .02 on ol' Newt and his not second guessing the "party".

Das vadonya :mad:,
    Craig

Top Bottom