Lynx Defense

I really like this place. And I was wondering.....

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hill Billy

USN 1974 -1977
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2018
    Colorado
    Where or how do I send a check for $25 to help this site stay afloat. I know it isn't much, but I could send it each year if that is okay. Thanks!
    Texas SOT

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Where or how do I send a check for $25 to help this site stay afloat. I know it isn't much, but I could send it each year if that is okay. Thanks!
    On desktop version, scroll to the bottom of the page.
    Left side has a button to click for donating and becoming a supporting member.

Thanks.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    On a desktop, you can also pull up your own "Personal Details" page by clicking on your avatar. Then look down the list of actions on the left side of the page. One of them will be "Account Upgrades". Select that and you can see your options for purchase along with a big red "Purchase" button for each.

That's also a quick and easy way to check and see what level of membership you're currently at.

Fun Fact: My "Lifetime" membership, according to that page, expires in 2038. If I'm still around, I'm sure I'll complain. :)

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    On a desktop, you can also pull up your own "Personal Details" page by clicking on your avatar. Then look down the list of actions on the left side of the page. One of them will be "Account Upgrades". Select that and you can see your options for purchase along with a big red "Purchase" button for each.

That's also a quick and easy way to check and see what level of membership you're currently at.

Fun Fact: My "Lifetime" membership, according to that page, expires in 2038. If I'm still around, I'm sure I'll complain. :)

This doesn't work in "desktop view" on a mobile device though.
    At least not for me just now.
    I might have done something wrong though.

Top Bottom