• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Amazing how they are reporting that the gun misfired. Had it been Joe Schmoe from Cocamo, a firearms enthusiast, who had been holding the gun, they probably would have reported it as a negligent discharge of some sort or at least somehow placed the blame on Joe Schmoe!

RIP to the deceased and get well wishes to the other victim of the so called misfire.

Amazing how they are reporting that the gun misfired. Had it been Joe Schmoe from Cocamo, a firearms enthusiast, who had been holding the gun, they probably would have reported it as a negligent discharge of some sort or at least somehow placed the blame on Joe Schmoe!

RIP to the deceased and get well wishes to the other victim of the so called misfire.

Is "misfired" some sort of libspeak excuse for massive arrogant STUPIDITY?

Let's see: "Gee, I picked-up this SINGLE action Uberti, didn't check cylinder, cocked it, aimed at a person's chest,and squeezed the trigger; but I had no idea it could "misfire"! "

Somehow, I just can't see that "flying" in any court of law. . . . . . What a contrived "excuse" !

leVieux
    Guns International

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Well, according to George Clooney and Kirstie Alley, both with decades of movie and TV experience, handing somebody a gun and yelling "cold gun!" to indicate it's not loaded with lethal ammo, is not actually a thing. Both said they never even heard of such a practice.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Yeah, I loved all those Kirstie Alley shoot-em-ups...

:green:

a76bNX6.jpg

56OEGeU.jpg

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't think so. The warrant that originated in New Mexico has to go thru Suffolk County (Baldwin's home) in NY, including their sheriff's office and district attorney's office. I'm sure the New York officials are taking their sweet little time in "figuring out" jurisdiction red tape for their celebrity homeboy, but eventually they will have to comply. Baldwin and Company are basically stalling, yet it is inevitable that he will give up the phone or face contempt charges. If he starts deleting stuff, he can face charges as well, and Apple will eventually be subpoenaed, since they do have his data from his iPhone.

https://nypost.com/2022/01/07/new-mexico-authorities-work-to-get-alec-baldwins-cellphone/

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    I heard he is being cast for the lead in a remake of the Charles Bronson Death Wish series. So far no one else has responded to the casting call.
    Didn't they do an unsuccessful remake of Death Wish with Bruce Willis?

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    For your viewing pleasure; a video made by the family suing Baldwin

Interesting. Was not much how I had pictured it, at all. I had thought it was an outdoor scene and I had no idea they were that close together. Also, it was hard to make out that the pistol shot itself.

Top Bottom