• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    My money says nothing will happen to him.
    Agree. He is more useful to them out of prison than in it since he is a gun control advocate. I can hear him now…

“I’m a victim of gun violence. That’s why there is nobody more qualified than myself to speak on the subject, and make recommendations on new laws to restrict gun ownership. Together, we can work to ensure that nobody will ever have to go through what I’ve been through.”

SrsTwist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2022
    Austin
    My money says nothing will happen to him
    The media will help with that. You may notice that while there was some initial piling on and criticism of Baldwin, that quickly dissipated. Nobody in corporate media is viciously attacking Baldwin or calling him out as the blatant liar he is. There's a very good reason for that.

The golden currency of the media is access. If you attack a major celeb, you don't just lose access to them for interviews, off the record tips and such. You'll be labelled a traitor and lose access to everyone in Hollywood. You get frozen out completely. Hollywood protects its own. So expect the media to place the blame on anyone but Baldwin. Probably the young woman who was the set armorer, understaffed and overworked because the cheapskate production company put profits over proper safety.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    No remorse about the young mother he killed. Its alllll about him.

If he was on fire I'd let my bladder burst before pissing on him. POS!
    While I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire, I would offer to water the grass on his grave. If he could have a grave next to Hanoi Jane I would frequently consume a few Shiner bottles to water their grass. I'm sure my dog would also like to donate.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    >

This infantile prig of a “man” as proven himself deficient, amoral, unfit as a parent, rude, arrogant, and DANGEROUS to innocents around him, multiple times.

What Dear Hearts, is his redeeming feature ? Nothing I could see.

Should he be “put-down” as a vicious dog would be ? Why is he now not in custody ?

Who, among us of the reviled “gun cullture” “:Bible Clingers” cadre would intentionally and casually point a pistol or revolver at an innocent by-passer’s chest and pull the trigger? I venture NOT ONE of us here, nor any of our allies across the Nation.

How could anyone have any respect for him, admire him, or pay to see him in any entertainment production?

Out with this Human GARBAGE. He belongs in a PRISON or a “Devi’s Island banishment.

leVieux

Last edited:

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Surprise, surprise! Production to restart soon because lawsuit over shooting death “ settled”. Widower of shooting victim to now be named as Executive Producer.

Next, DA will announce Baldwin will be charged with a misdemeanor and fined $100, followed by a federal grant of $500 million to the county.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Surprise, surprise! Production to restart soon because lawsuit over shooting death “ settled”. Widower of shooting victim to now be named as Executive Producer.

Next, DA will announce Baldwin will be charged with a misdemeanor and fined $100, followed by a federal grant of $500 million to the county.

Disgusting!

Top Bottom