• ...and so much more!
  • Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    Surprise, surprise! Production to restart soon because lawsuit over shooting death “ settled”. Widower of shooting victim to now be named as Executive Producer.

Next, DA will announce Baldwin will be charged with a misdemeanor and fined $100, followed by a federal grant of $500 million to the county.

Now that Hutchins has reached a price with Baldwin. a few dollars will make the incident go away. Did anyone doubt that this would be the result?

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Surprise, surprise! Production to restart soon because lawsuit over shooting death “ settled”. Widower of shooting victim to now be named as Executive Producer.

Next, DA will announce Baldwin will be charged with a misdemeanor and fined $100, followed by a federal grant of $500 million to the county.

Wow....her life was worth a credit in soon-to-bomb film......Husband of the Year material there....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    They are feom Hollywood. Where fame is more important than anything.
    On that subject and the way fame bleeds over into perceived authority, this is short (3:39) and surprisingly insightful. Yeah, it's basic and everybody here should already know this but it's never a mistake to review the fundamentals.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Now that Hutchins has reached a price with Baldwin. a few dollars will make the incident go away. Did anyone doubt that this would be the result?
    The prosecutor seems to hit at charges ahead and even asked the state for money to prosecute 4 cases, Assumed tha atleast a couple are to be from this shooting. We shall see....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Hoo, boy.

The movie premiere to which I have been invited, where I'll get to meet Baldwin, was supposed to happen this month. It has been postponed. When it finally happens I don't know what I'll say to him.

The more oddities that crop up in this case, the more I want to say to him. There's no way I'll be able to cram into the conversation all the things worthy of comment before he either walks away or has security remove me.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Hoo, boy.

The movie premiere to which I have been invited, where I'll get to meet Baldwin, was supposed to happen this month. It has been postponed. When it finally happens I don't know what I'll say to him.

The more oddities that crop up in this case, the more I want to say to him. There's no way I'll be able to cram into the conversation all the things worthy of comment before he either walks away or has security remove me.
    Three words,weel two if you use Biden math
    Nice shot asshole!

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Keeping the thread alive...Baldwin sues crew for handing him loaded gun

Hardly Ballon’s fault if he unknowingly accepted a loaded gun, expecting it to be loaded only with blanks…. But he’s still an a-hole.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Hoo, boy.

I'd just look to see if his hands were empty first.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Keeping the thread alive...Baldwin sues crew for handing him loaded gun

Yet he insists he "did not pull the trigger", so live rounds had nothing to do with it. Obviously, they all need to sue the manufacturer for the defective gun that shoots itself.

paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Hoo, boy.

Well if you’re going to attend be polite. Maybe say something like “ Oh wow, Alec Baldwin this is really nice, I have always wanted to meet someone who got away with a murder.”

Then maybe follow up real quick with questions on how he pulled it off behind the scenes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom