• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    AB still does NOT accept responsibility for his actions and for shooting that woman in anger.

Yes, I do believe that ALL OF IT was done in ANGER and what had been going on with his entire CREW on that specific DAY and the days leading UP to the day of the lady being shot.

AB has always had ANGER ISSUES. That is not new news!

HE HAD and still HAS A SHORT FUSE big time!

SEE the old posts here of mine when I did follow this case or don't bother. LOL

I am not going to hunt them all up now.

He and his crew are filming in Montana. OLD news which most of you already know. They have been talking about filming at a fancy/dancy ranch over by Livingston which is on the other side of the Continental Divide from the house that I built several years ago. I am in Western Montana.

SNIPPET:

"The decision to move production to the Yellowstone Film Ranch came after an incident at the Bonanza Creek Ranch in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Baldwin fired a prop gun on set that struck and killed cinematographer Halyna Hutchins.

Boehm tells us safety on the movie set is still the No. 1 priority.

“They have 24-hour security. Nobody can get on without a pass. Also, it’s very stringent. No firearms at all. No ammunition at all. So they’ll be using guns that will require CG to show the shooting of it,” said Boehm."

The RULES have been set according to what I have read online.

NO guns are allowed. Period!

When I used to shoot a lot as a HIGH volume shooter using a Glock, later on more Glock 19s, several S&W handguns and MANY RUGER single action revolvers in CF and in RF, a few rifles, etc. - the SIMPLE understanding of ALL of those handguns and a few rifles were pretty simple and PLAIN when it came to ALL SAFETY ISSUES and so forth. Former guns of mine.

Maybe with this type of computer generated (?) aka CG type of shooting/filming will be used more and more NOW because people who have crazy ANGER ISSUES LIKE AB, people who don't KNOW or even give a rat's @@@ on Learning, Abiding by and FOLLOWING ALL SAFE SHOOTING SKILLS and RULES, and SOME dumb @@@es don't need to be around firearms in MAKING MOVIES worse off in REAL LIFE off screen!

Crikey, the man, AB, can't stop BREEDING and think about all of those AB kids that he made with his FAKE and lying WIFE. (Old news there too.) From what I have seen, read, listened to and watched the husband (AB) and HIS wife can't keep their stories straight or HER FAKE accent AND THEIR 'backgrounds' straight too!

What a freaking JOKE!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I don't know everything..... but I am single action fan, and that smells like friggin horse shite.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

THIS! Thank you!

My Montana husband - I am a remarried widow, not my late husband, owned a BOAT LOAD of single action revolvers in his lifetime. We are senior citizens.

He mainly owned RUGER single action revolvers but he owned some other brands too.

They were in factory simple s/a revolvers, custom made single action revolvers, etc.

He only owns one Ruger single action revolver now.

Anyway, when it comes to his former collection of CF and RF single action revolvers and NOT counting his former firearms from A to Z - none of his GUNS went off like AB said and how AB kept changing his STORY.

Tons more to say but you and other people already know what I will say when it comes to AB and his LACK of safety issues, gun skills and ANGER issues.

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    I hope the movie flops but knowing people's morbid curiosity it will probably make money. Not a dollar of it will ever be mine though.

Same here.

I will NOT see it. My husband will NOT see it.

My late husband had an old military saying and it goes like this...

"IT meaning a SITUATION or THING or SO and SO meaning a PERSON is NOT worth the sweat off of my @@@!"

That is HOW I feel about AB and the dirty ilk in HOLLY-WEIRD and what they produce in almost ALL so called films, boob tube shows, music, etc. in the so called entertainment INDUSTRY!

The more that I see/hear/read and study when it comes to MOST of them and not just when it comes to the OTHER criminals, sickos and perverts in their INDUSTRY that laps over to the LEFT and RIGHT politicians in the District of Criminals... it makes me realize that they are worse than the old story of S&G in the Bible.

Old Lady Cate

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    One other thing here.

ALL of the ANTI GUN ZEALOTS - FAR left people, FAR right people and MIDDLE of the road people who WERE or ARE now ANTI GUN and keep on blaming INANIMATE OBJECTS instead of Criminals and Dumb @@@es in this day and age when it comes to VIOLENT CRIMINALS and STUPID PEOPLE ought to NOT be involved in MAKING any movies, boob tube shows, plays, music, commercials, etc. when it comes to FIREARMS!

They should walk their walk with their BS TALK and ABSTAIN from any deal or project when it comes to FIREARMS.

Computer generated movies or not!

They should make their PRIVATE SECURITY DETAIL ditch ALL of their guns, knives and pepper spray too.

This goes for ALL of the people in the entertainment (!?! - NOT!) industry and for all of the politicians in ALL parties past and present.

This goes for Biden, Trump, and all of the other anti gun men and women who don't know their @@@ from the ground when it comes to GUNS, the RKBA issue, etc. with their executive orders and other things that made MANY former RED and purple states and GOVERNORS/POLITICIANS go against the SECOND due to their stupid statements and actions.

And not just at the big old White House meeting with DIANE F. and other Rs and Ds!

MANY of those so called CON men, eerrr, conservatives went with the ANTI GUN liberals and changed their GUN LAWS in the past and recently too. RED and purple states!

The TENN governor did this the other day with an executive order. Old news. It is a red flag law in it's own way.

WA state pulled more BS - salami. It makes Cali look good!

They already had LAWS ON THE BOOKS for years on end to deal with specific types of BAT S CRAZY and/or VIOLENT people ON or OFF of legal Rx drugs or illegal drugs when it came to guns.

They did not need to add RED FLAG LAWS, raise ages, ban/restrict x, y or z from guns to magazines, etc.

OLD SENILE and crazy like a fox criminal JOE ought not have the nuke codes worse off those shotguns that he talks about.

Other OLD senile and so called sane (LOL) OLD and YOUNG former and present politicians ought not have access to GUNS worse off the nuke codes or even be close to the White House or CONGRESS.

The anti gunners and con men/women who want to TAKE THE GUNS FIRST as said by Trump 11 or 12 times @ that famous WH MEETING and other men/women should not even have ARMED secret service protection paid by the taxpayers or ARMED private security due to their actions, words and their own ANGER ISSUES.

IF the HONEST and SANE serfs in slavelandia are denied the RKBA due to more bans, restrictions, etc. - the kings, queens and politicians on the LEFT and RIGHT should be DENIED too.

When you study and read all so called news where they keep wanting to send more money laundering MONEY and military equipment to the dirty ILK in Ukraine and they think that is a fine thing to do (NOT!) and then THEY GO ON ABOUT GUNS and ammunition here in the USA - they = ALL of those on the LEFT and RIGHT are nothing but big old hypocrites and liars when it comes to GUNS and tons more!

Screw them and the horse that they rode in on. That includes the pervert, blackmailer and on the take - money laundering President Z too!

EFF them!

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Damn Cate really need to work on expressing your thoughts a little better, kinda vague and unclear. JUST KIDDING....
    YOU ARE RIGHT AS RAIN NO SINGLE ACTION I'VE EVER SEEN FUNCTIONS AS DESCRIBED. Oh well what is good for the Lord's and ladies is far to good for us peasants.
    Johnny

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    Damn Cate really need to work on expressing your thoughts a little better, kinda vague and unclear. JUST KIDDING....
    YOU ARE RIGHT AS RAIN NO SINGLE ACTION I'VE EVER SEEN FUNCTIONS AS DESCRIBED. Oh well what is good for the Lord's and ladies is far to good for us peasants.
    Johnny

Grin.

Thank you.

My Montana husband had OLD MODEL and NEW MODEL Ruger single action revolvers AND other brands with the old style s/a revolvers.

I only bought and owned the RUGER brand name in RF (22lr/22wmr) and in CF (BLACKHAWKS in 45Long Colt and 357Magnum.) single action revolvers because when I started ALL of my gun buying it was in the late 90's and on.

This was back east.

RUGER made the NEW MODEL ones with the transfer bar BEFORE I started to buy my own guns.

I did buy a BEAUTIFUL Italian made black powder single action revolver that my old gun store man, back east, suggested. Famous company and style - model.

It was never shot by me and I got it right before my late husband's cancer discovery was discovered.

Anyway, before I moved out west and after he died back east in the house that we built together, I gifted that beautiful and sweet black powder s/a revolver to a CLOSE and old friend/Veteran that was like a nephew to my late husband and me.

D. got the gun and ALL of the goodies, black powder, etc., to make it shoot.

Take care!

Old Lady Cate

jamesmrj

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Cypress, TX
    Like others have said, I'm not surprised the charges were dropped. Also agree Baldwin is a POS.

I am of two minds on hoping the movie flops. I am a fan of some of the other actors in the movie and was interested in seeing them in this. On the other hand, I don't want to support Baldwin in any way. It sucks that he can't be financially or socially separated from the film.

Also, a bit of irony...per IMDB, the premise of the movie is about two young boys on the run from the law after an accidental killing.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    None of this is surprising, nor it the length of time that it took to arrive at the already agreed to decision. Given enough time, the public will forget about anything at which point the players can take actions that would otherwise cause an uproar had they been done within a one year window when most folks were still aware of the incident.

The liberal film industry, anti gun lobby, Democratic party bigwigs and the Leftist New Mexico governor would not stand for any kind of criminal conviction for Baldwin involving a firearm. They just put their collective heads together and decided on the process, timing and outcome.

Catherine1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    USA
    When I think of THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER movie... I think of SEAN C. and not AB. SEAN made that movie for what IT was and not AB in my opinion.

We donated our copy of that movie to the MC library. We watched it many times and it comes on our OTA stations on and off too.

I donated that old Tom Clancy book to my local library, back east, and tons-several thousand of other books BEFORE I moved out west.

Many years ago, I saw a free OTA TV movie about a jury and a mobster. AB was in it and some famous (?!) actress. I CRS now on the title.

AB did NOT impress me at all. The movie was so so. I would not watch it (The jury/mobster movie.) again because of the movie being SO SO and especially now - I could not stand looking at his FACE and lying mouth!

I don't know about any other AB movies that have been discussed here. I never looked for AB in any special movie or boob tube show.

I saw film snippets online ON various news websites about AB (?) playing Trump or some other doofus in the news.

Old Lady Cate

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Halyna Hutchins should have shot back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

titshoot.gif

Top Bottom