• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Well, some one I know sent me this link. It’s a pretty incredible claim, but at this point anything is possible I suppose. Put your tinfoil hats on... or don’t. Thought I would share this because at minimum there’s some entertainment value in it.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    Looks like the Trump curse is doing well.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    baldwin tweet.png

Now he knows...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Paywall....

About the only new information in that article:

Joe Swanson—whose company, Motion Picture Blanks, in Kingman, Ariz., has manufactured movie ammunition for about 35 years—says he supplied the “Rust” production with blanks as well as dummy rounds. Dummy rounds contain no explosive ingredients and are used as stand-ins for real bullets on camera.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Well, some one I know sent me this link. It’s a pretty incredible claim, but at this point anything is possible I suppose. Put your tinfoil hats on... or don’t. Thought I would share this because at minimum there’s some entertainment value in it.

Fake

Texan-in-Training

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Rockdale, Texas
    Lot's of times you can get more info from "The Daily Mail", and this time, even though they use a photo of an engraved cap & ball revolver as "the revolver", they do bring up a lot of the problems going on with the movie.

wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Being a western, I might hazard a guess it was a colt saa or a clone there of. Maybe Alec was reliving his Jack Ryan days and thought it might be fun to start fanning everyone with it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Be curious to see who all’s prints show up on the live case.

Well the gun wrangler for sure since it was reported she unloaded the gun right after the shooting.

Seriously I do not think it is going to be a whodunit, there might be finger pointing, but it is all going to shake out and be indisputable. I imagine they already know 99%.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Well the gun wrangler for sure since it was reported she unloaded the gun right after the shooting.

Seriously I do not think it is going to be a whodunit, there might be finger pointing, but it is all going to shake out and be indisputable. I imagine they already know 99%.

I agree. I’m not so sure I’d have touched the weapon at all after that shot was fired though. I’m also trying to keep from assuming the ‘live’ round was something like a CAS load or factory ammunition.

Top Bottom