b818aa855825385d73eaaf95654cf83b.jpg
    DK Firearms

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    And cars--which aren't Constitutionally-protected--kill far more people than firearms every year in this country, but Baldwin and the rest of the anti-gun tribe have no problems with that as they need their limos to take them around!

So while none of us know Baldwin personally, we unfortunately know his opinion far too well and can easily judge his character (what little there is) based on his numerous public comments about guns.

Most of the left never met Donald Trump, but feel free to criticize him to no extent; why should that be a barrier to doing the same for Baldwin or any other public figure?

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Well, Baldwin certainly isn't accepting any responsibility and is in full-blown (no pun intended) blame-deflection mode!

Well, he is a leftist turd so that their MO. As a producer who created such a crazy workplace that folks walked off, hired a guy previously fired for firearms issues on a different movie and a prop master who was lacking to say the least he will hopefully have some accountability tossed his way.

Given Hollywood, I’m not going to hold my breath.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    Last edited:

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    that’s a mirror image, renegade (wrong arm). here are more recent pics, that raven is her left arm tattoo.

Must be a Hollyweird thing, but just from her looks I wouldn’t trust her to walk the wife’s dog!

And yes I’m going to judge people on their personal appearances! I have yet to have an intelligent conversation with anyone with multiple unnatural hair colors!

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Let me know if this is a dupe... as I didn't read all 418 posts, but Noir's head meet hammer on Balwin's stupidity...
    He shot someone DEAD, BECAUSE he is anti-gun (and STAYS firearm safety-ignorant):

I'd be willing to bet a good amount of $$$ that AB knows full well what common firearms safety rules are, as well as standard movie industry safety protocols, and his arrogant ass chooses to ignore them and do just as he pleases!!!

I highly doubt he did this because of his feelings about guns. Pretty sure he would rather have his movie make money.

Oh, I think this movie is a sure bet to draw crowds and bring in money due to morbid interest... but will be vastly offset by the amounts awarded in the lawsuits to come.

Umm...okay. Care to back that up with some factual information?

When a member tends towards hyperbolic statements, I have found it does no good to engage them in a discussion of "factual information".

I never said "intentionally", I implied "ignorance-caused" because of political-ideology pressed him essentially "to not to learn..." BASIC GUN RULES outside of his sphere of influence, when used, possibly daily, as part of his job-function...

Again, I think AB knows full well about safety rules and safe gun handling and thinks those don't apply to him nor to his production sites.

Well, since we're off-topic.
    I had a girlfriend about a decade ago that trimmed her pubes into what she called a "landing strip".
    To this day, every time I mow the grass and get down to that last thin strip of grass, I fondly think of
    her...

In elk camp one year, now infested with daughters/wives/GFs/grandkids/etc, my buddy's daughter said she had to go back to the trailer to shave her pubes because of sweaty parts and stink when out hunting.... not exactly the thing I wanted to hear from my buddy's daughter!!!

that’s a mirror image, renegade (wrong arm). here are more recent pics, that raven is her left arm tattoo.

Rolly polly lil thing. And stayin classy!!! LOL

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Oh, I think this movie is a sure bet to draw crowds and bring in money due to morbid interest... but will be vastly offset by the amounts awarded in the lawsuits to come.
    I’m unsure how it will play out. Like you say morbid interest or less tickets and support from the left because he killed someone with a old west weapon of war.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I’m unsure how it will play out. Like you say morbid interest or less tickets and support from the left because he killed someone with a old west weapon of war.

I believe that the left has more morbid interest than any other group with the exception of stay at home soap opera watchers. And that AB will still be seen as a "victim" in this, which won't hold lefties back from supporting him and his movies.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    From the daily mail article linked above (https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...win-killed-cinematographer-pictured-home.html)

Zak Knight, a pyrotechnic and special effects engineer who is a member of Local 44, told DailyMail.com on Friday that Hutchins' death was caused by a 'cascade of failures' by multiple people: 'There should have never been live rounds on a movie set, that's number one. Number two is every single person on a movie set has a right to inspect a weapon before it's fired. And number three is, there is no reason to ever put a person in front of a weapon that's firing.

Seems pretty damn reasonable, doesnt' it? Too bad that practice was not followed!

Sources added that assistant director Halls, who handed the gun to Baldwin and told him it was safe, should have checked the weapon.

'He's supposed to be our last line of defense and he failed us,' one of the sources on set said. 'He's the last person that's supposed to look at that firearm.'

Reed failed, Halls failed, so did Baldwin - charge all three

'That should be automatic grounds for termination on a union film set, you should be gone. The first time that gun went off without telling anybody, that whole department should have been replaced, immediately. Clearly production thought better of it, decided to roll the dice and pay the ultimate price.'

Seems reasonable - too bad that didn't happen!

A Santa Fe County Sheriff Department spokesman said: 'The investigation remains active and open. Witnesses continue to be interviewed and evidence collected.'

In addition to the criminal probe, New Mexico's Occupational Health and Safety Bureau is investigating Hutchins' death, and could impose civil penalties even if no charges are brought in the case.

'Our state OSHA program is investigating this,' Rebecca Roose, deputy cabinet secretary of the New Mexico Environment Department,' told Deadline.

'The state takes all workplace safety issues very seriously and will work diligently through our investigation of this tragic fatality.'

I'll bet in lieu of charges against Baldwin, they use OSHA to fine the shit out of him. Hell, his lawyers might already be working on negotiating just that.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 12-04-59 Armorer on Rust set where Baldwin killed cinematographer see...png

Screenshot 2021-10-28 at 12-05-18 Armorer on Rust set where Baldwin killed cinematographer see...png

Its hard for my brain to reconcile that these are the same girl. THe only thing I can think - the article above said she did 3 years in college - I wonder if it didn't just melt her damn brain or let more of the crazy out.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Come for the topic, stay for the thread drift
    No, not this time.

I know it's out of character to TGT but I've come to the conclusion that this thread is discussing something sufficiently important and of sufficiently broad interest that it should stay on topic. I know that's a radical viewpoint but I'm sticking by it.

So, I'm in the process of deleting a whole bunch of posts. If your post is gone, that's why. You won't get a notification. It's no reflection on you or what you posted; it's just me taking a different approach to this thread, given that it will probably be a very long-lived reference source for us. This incident is not going away from our consciousness any time soon. If it does, we'll be returning to it every time a new court case gets filed or has some action taken on it. IOW, this thread will be popping up, over and over, for years.

The only way to keep it useful is to keep it clean and on-topic.

Yeah, radical. I know. To anyone offended, I apologize for this deviation from standard operating procedures.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    No, not this time.

I know it's out of character to TGT but I've come to the conclusion that this thread is discussing something sufficiently important and of sufficiently broad interest that it should stay on topic. I know that's a radical viewpoint but I'm sticking by it.

So, I'm in the process of deleting a whole bunch of posts. If your post is gone, that's why. You won't get a notification. It's no reflection on you or what you posted; it's just me taking a different approach to this thread, given that it will probably be a very long-lived reference source for us. This incident is not going away from our consciousness any time soon. If it does, we'll be returning to it every time a new court case gets filed or has some action taken on it. IOW, this thread will be popping up, over and over, for years.

The only way to keep it useful is to keep it clean and on-topic.

Yeah, radical. I know. To anyone offended, I apologize for this deviation from standard operating procedures.

Just doing your job, and this is reasonable. Too bad the off-topic posts can't be broken off into their own thing, but deleting is way easier and faster I"m sure.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom