• ...and so much more!
  • V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Let me preface with....I have Black members of my family that I love and care about very much. We Americans are a diverse group and as such our families have become diverse too......

The animal in the above story is not representative of all Blacks. It is sad, that stories like this do not make National News because of an extreme bias, if not racism itself.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Let me preface with....I have Black members of my family that I love and care about very much. We Americans are a diverse group and as such our families have become diverse too......

The animal in the above story is not representative of all Blacks. It is sad, that stories like this do not make National News because of an extreme bias, if not racism itself.

I dont have black family members have very few black friends and I would say the animal in the story is a representative of a very small group of that race that needs to be extinguished.

this goes to everyone not just the person quoted

and before you get all racial on me I would say the same if it was a white dude

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There are always going to be a small percentage of any group that portrays a wrong representation of the overall group.

Doesn't always have to be race either. What about gun owners? Or motorcycle riders?

Sad part is, much of the MSM perpetrates much of the racism and bias that we are seeing. It has become unfairly represented in the media because it doesn't fit a particular narrative, that isn't true to begin with.

What should be said, and reported, and race isn't, or shouldn't be the issue. This was a heinous and evil act, regardless of what color the killer's skin is.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen

I agree with this message.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA

The animal is not representative of the human race. Had this been a white person it would be on a perpetual news loop ONLY if the victims were black. If both shooter and victim(s) had been white... Meh... Had this been a white cop AND the victims been black Struthers, OH would have been burned to the ground.

Top Bottom