• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    My wife & I went shooting with another couple today. Holy smokes.....this guy has some cool stuff. He's got the desireable HK's, several fully-auto rifles, a number of suppressors, multiple class III sears, and 2 decked out Barrett's...one of which is the .50BMG with recoiling barrel.

He brought along his FN5.7, because I had mentioned that I'd like to shoot one. It was a ***** cat to shoot, very nice. He had a threaded barrel on it, but didn't bring the can. He did bring his Glock 21 with a can, it shot much better with the suppressor. The recoil was very smooth and gentle, I am starting to think that I need to get an extra barrel for one of my pistols so I can have one too. I really liked the way it shot.

I am very surprised at how the suppressor completely changed the feel of the gun. I did not expect it.
    Texas SOT

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    A suppressor really makes a difference.I am thinking about putting one on my mac 10.

sharky47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    My GF is a little gunshy but getting better - but you giver her a suppressed P-22 and she will shoot it all day long and give you dirty looks when you ask for it back.......

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom