• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CPTKILLER

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Gatesville, TX
    I went to an event with my spouse in the 700 Block area of Rancier in Killeen. That is a crazy dangerous area of Killeen. We got out at about 9:00-9:30 PM.

Lots of strange folks around there at night.

One guy with a backpack with machete strapped to it wanted to “ make contact “ so to speak.

I told my naive Filipino spouse to Go Go damn it. She as usual was slow and obstinate.

She is from a rough neighborhood in Mindanao and despite my explanation felt that she could manage things.

Next time one of my EDC pieces will be with me. Killeen is a rough town but even more so around Rancier.

LESSON LEARNED!

platoon2063

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    waco
    Unfortunately, Killeen is well known for its crime rate. My wife was offered a high paying nurse position in Harker Heights (neighbor to Killeen) a few years ago. I talked her out of it. Risking your life working in a crime ridden sh**hole is not worth the money.

BeatTheTunaUp

Fux with the best, Die like the rest
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    Temple TX
    Killeen is bad but it's getting bad everywhere. Here in Temple I see a lot more of it in the past couple of years. It's all the transplants from bigger cities bringing their habits with them.

But I always carry. I'm about to go pick up a pizza and I'll be damned one of those lot lizards gonna eat my shit.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana Area
    Killeen is bad but it's getting bad everywhere. Here in Temple I see a lot more of it in the past couple of years. It's all the transplants from bigger cities bringing their habits with them.

But I always carry. I'm about to go pick up a pizza and I'll be damned one of those lot lizards gonna eat my shit.
    So, you're not worried about the meth-heads from small towns or the country, just the big city dirtbags?:rolleyes:

Top Bottom