• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • swcc22

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    fannin county
    Yea saw that.. My wife would have been doing the beating if she didn't shoot him in the face first.

The only easy day was yesterday.

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Criminals look to pick on women and old people (like me) because they think we're easy targets. That is the major reason that the targets these scummy vermin are looking for NEED to be armed AND proficient with their weapons. I'm at the range as much as I can and practicing at the shorter ranges for pistols. I live in an apartment and if someone would actually kick down my door, the distance between me and him wouldn't be more than 30 feet if I'm in my bedroom. Rifles are good if you have a lot of property and see someone sneaking around out in "the south 40" but for inside the house? Pistol or shotgun. I have several pistols around my apartment and a pistol in my bedside table and a Mossberg 570 in a rack on the side of my bed.

The slimy asshole in that video needs to be found and hung up by his balls and fed ExLax. Either that or if he tries it again, hopefully it's in the home of a gun owner and they turn him into a pile of mangled flesh with a full magazine. Shoot it down like the mad dog it is.

If he is too old to fight, he'll just kill you. Werks fer me.

JColumbus

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    The scum of the earth was caught.

SPOILER ALERT! He did not exhibit his amazing tough guy skills toward the police and, sadly, the world was not relieved of this animal.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    If Obama had a son.

All snarky comments aside, this is yet another reason to have a big, protective dog.

Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    The scum of the earth was caught.

SPOILER ALERT! He did not exhibit his amazing tough guy skills toward the police and, sadly, the world was not relieved of this animal.

One of the comments on that video was definitely Old Testament.....an eye for an eye. Handcuff him to a tree out in the country and give the lady he beat a baseball bat and sledge hammer (and some 5-hour Energy drink) and let HER beat on HIM for a while. Sounds like a good deal to me.

At least there is video proof of what he did so there's NO question concerning his guilt.

Top Bottom