• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Just took psession of my new Glock 23 and ran 100 rounds through it. This MIGHT replace my XD on my hip in a few weeks after I get about 500 or so more rounds through. I am trying to decide on a grip reduction, and debating between standard three dot tritium or the XS 24/7 set up, but I like it just fine...... The sucker will shoot very nice groups, recoil is a little snappy, but manageable. I think I like it.

Scott_F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    CSTX
    I had a 22 and currently have a 27. The 27 was my carry gun until I shot an H&K USPc45. Feel in love with that gun. I shot the 27 pretty well for a big guy with big hands. I still keep it with an Aholster pocket holster for times when pocket carry is my only option. The 23 seems about the same size as the USPcompact. I, too, found the 40 to be a lively round. Lots of pop.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    My hands are border line to big for the length of grip on the 23, but I think if I have the bottom of the trigger guard relieved a bit it will fall right in line....

Scott_F

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    CSTX
    On my G27, I added the GAP Enterprises mag extensions. THen I just wrapped my little finger under the mag. Worked great. Not a true extension, just a little nub that helped me hang onto the little thing. I actually shot it more accurately than my G22.

G A P H O M E

Fisherman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    DFW
    Glad you like it.

You might consider giving it a few more rounds, just to be safe, before making any mods. Give you more time to decide what you want to do for sure.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    So Dale Hunnicutt has it now, doing a grip reduction and texturing. As soon as I get it back dropping some mepro-lights on it. I am considering a carry trigger as well, have not made up my mind on tat yet......

TxEMTP69

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    I think I'm going to put the Truglo TFO sights on my G19, I also put the Pearce GRip extension on mine which fits my hand much better, will go to the range either tomorrow of fri for the first run through with the ext's

ps congrats on the new gun

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Just picked it up tonight, tomorrow Mepro-lights. I cant wait to shoot it, feels amazing in the hand. I will post up some pics tomorrow....

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Dropped it off at Shiloh... I didnt shoot it because I was carrying my XD and didnt have my Glock mags or holster in my range bag. So I shot my XD for tac.....

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom