Texas SOT

I Think I'm Done With The NFL After This!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    R E S P E C T
    Respect.jpg

pitboxer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2017
    houston
    You point certainly has some merit. But unfortunately, as Shady noted, both the league and the owners are backing the disrespect.
    This then is the beginning of the end for the NFL. Those who like and can AFFORD tickets to the game are generally white, male and conservative. Those who buy what the advertisers sell likewise. I think Greg Popovich of the Spurs just stepped on his. Many who may not personally like Trump do NOT like to see people attacked by those who are insulated from counter attacks. The media sees to that. From my own perspective I don't want ANY political discourse from those I pay to see perform. From either side. That is NOT what we are paying for. And I sure as HELL don't think these performers are smarter than me. I don't want nor do I need their advice.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    Necro thread resuscitation. I have not bought "nfl" gear for many years. I would buy local themed gear, I'm from Louisiana, from Louisiana owned shops. I've reached the point where I want professional sports to just fail/ go away. I know that won't happen. Every sport is supporting an agenda during games. I use to watch sports to get away from that crap. I just want to watch the event without agenda/ political commentary. Looks like those days are over.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I'd like to comment on how stupid the players are, both NBA & NFL. But that would be like saying grass is green - everybody knows that. But if they think the owners will keep paying their outrageous salaries w/o revenue coming in, where they get their take, well... God bless their little hearts!

Top Bottom