I think we will all enjoy this!

AlmightyBevo

Feb 4, 2009
For my first post I figured I would inform those that didn't know or forgot about this movie. Our service men and women catch a bad rap in today's liberal media, and it is nice to see a movie that takes note of their sacrifice. The movie is Taking Chance and it will be on HBO on 21Feb09.

HBO Films: Taking Chance

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Thank you for posting that. That looks like a very powerful movie. I hope many people see this and it gives them at least a minute's pause to once again be awed and humbled by those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. :patriot: It's easy for most people to get so caught up in their daily life that they forget the heroes out there and sacrifices being made every day.

claymore504

Well-Known
Dec 2, 2008
Katy, TX
That looks like a fine movie. I could barely make it through the trailer. I hope that Hollywood did their homework on this subject and put all they had into it.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Thank you for posting that. That looks like a very powerful movie. I hope many people see this and it gives them at least a minute's pause to once again be awed and humbled by those that have made the ultimate sacrifice. :patriot: It's easy for most people to get so caught up in their daily life that they forget the heroes out there and sacrifices being made every day.
Very well said! Thanks Bevo!

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Don't worry guys, I'm sure it will end up being released on DVD. HBO has done that with basically every TV series and movie they've made. Heck, I'd go pay to see that in the theater.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
BUMP! I just found out this is playing tonight on HBO everyone at 8pm! If you read this, I'd suggest tuning in. :patriot:

DCortez

TGT Addict
Jan 28, 2009
Houston, Cy-Fair
I don't have much in the way of cable, I think I hover around basic. Got U-verse and decided to drop HBO in favor of higher internet speeds. I found myself listening to the TV more than watching.

Post some reviews.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads