• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hawghauler

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Good article. My concern is who or what is going to be annointed to compete against him. The RNC sure doesn't get it and our libertarian friends never stand a chance. The DNC will always back the commie. Unless the RNC does a 180 and pulls their craniums from their rectums I am voting Libertarian and hoping my effort will one day lead towards the party gaining credibility and winning. Probably not in my lifetime. A McCain win would have brought the same thrill as non-alcoholic beer. I was going to say the same thrill as kissing your sister and then I realized this is TGT and my audience might not get it.

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I don’t believe the Democrats have nearly as much love for their country as they do for their own political fortunes. And with Obama, their fortunes are rapidly becoming toast.

I'm certain they don't matter of fact I consider most of the party anti-American and a few in the GOP also, the most threat to America at this time is our politicians.

1rightguy

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    Bad idea and poor taste to call the first lady "amazon" even if it's true. Other than that, I agree 100%.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    Top Bottom