I voted this morning? Who else has voted today?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    This is an important election. Please vote in the primary and general elections.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    I never vote early. Too much of a chance for the candidate to be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy before the election. Or open his/her mouth and say what they really feel about a subject.

In my opinion the only wasted vote is one cast early and the candidate dies in a plane crash days before the election and the voters are then stuck with the spouse by default.

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    I never vote early. Too much of a chance for the candidate to be caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy before the election. Or open his/her mouth and say what they really feel about a subject.

In my opinion the only wasted vote is one cast early and the candidate dies in a plane crash days before the election and the voters are then stuck with the spouse by default.

Well thats one way to look at it I suppose.

IMO it's a chance I'm willing to take so I don't have to wait in line with everyone else on election day.

After all, those things you are worried about are just as likely to happen the day after election day.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Not sure where you are voting, but turnout state wide is about 50% or less. I have never waited to vote.

Early voting was put into place to pacify the FSA and all of their " it's too hard to get out and vote on Election Day" horseshit. I am generally against it.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    I will go next week and take my chances that my candidate will still be alive and hasn't given a slip of the tongue sound bite.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Remember Clayton Williams "rape joke" ? Gave us four years of Ann Richards. How about Todd Aiken in Missouri ?
    Richard Murdock in Indiana ?

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    Remember Clayton Williams "rape joke" ? Gave us four years of Ann Richards. How about Todd Aiken in Missouri ?
    Richard Murdock in Indiana ?

I can come up with a lot worse and a whole lot more frequency of those that are currently in office right now.
    I get your point and if there wasn't early voting I would still vote even if I had to stand in line for hours.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I haven't done enough research on a few of the races still to decide who to vote for.

I always early vote in the general elections, but for the primaries in a small town, I'll either wait until election day or the end of early voting.

Not encouraged so far with the poll numbers for Cornyn. If anyone's going to get caught with something, hopefully it's him.

Iamntxhunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2014
    I haven't done enough research on a few of the races still to decide who to vote for.

I always early vote in the general elections, but for the primaries in a small town, I'll either wait until election day or the end of early voting.

Not encouraged so far with the poll numbers for Cornyn. If anyone's going to get caught with something, hopefully it's him.

Where are they at? Roughly is fine.

Top Bottom