I want a Jalapeno & Cheese Whataburger

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
m5,

Perfectly cooked beef brisket is a joy to behold...

Elk is other-worldly and I hope someday you get to experience it.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Nov 7, 2015
When I still ate fast food, WB was my favorite with Wendy's a close second.

At this point, knowing what I've learned, I no longer eat out even at very high quality places.

Why's that?

Employees with a variety of contagious illnesses that have nothing to do with c19, think hepatitis...that can be passed onto you, along with employees with backgrounds you be surprised to learn they're ex-cons that have zero g.a.s. about hygiene and other awfuls.

Nope, I eat at home.

I'm willing to risk all kinds of things (think scuba diving at night by myself in a foreign country/sky diving and much other risky shit) but eating at restaurants is no longer one of them...oh and it's not getting close to others, it's the risky food...

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
When I still ate fast food, WB was my favorite with Wendy's a close second.

At this point, knowing what I've learned, I no longer eat out even at very high quality places.

Why's that?

Employees with a variety of contagious illnesses that have nothing to do with c19, think hepatitis...that can be passed onto you, along with employees with backgrounds you be surprised to learn they're ex-cons that have zero g.a.s. about hygiene and other awfuls.

Nope, I eat at home.

I'm willing to risk all kinds of things (think scuba diving at night by myself in a foreign country/sky diving and much other risky shit) but eating at restaurants is no longer one of them...oh and it's not getting close to others, it's the risky food...
That's why I say you never pull back the curtain to look at the wizard at a place you like to eat at. Lol.

Top Bottom