MTA89

CEO of White Privilege Inc.
TGT Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Texoma
I'll contact you in mid April.
Beef for elk is heap good trade.
Mostly good on my end.
Ok that sounds good. I have some premium WT chorizo ill set aside for you. It is fantastic

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
Seriously if yall in or near DFW want some ground elk or axis breakfast sausage, let me know
I reccomend elk meat. At least once. It's good shit.

Never got drawn in AZ but my rifle always got to go elk hunting as I loaned it out lots. I got a rifle and a roast or other cuts back.

As close as I got to elk hunting. I may have to buy a trip on the rez when they open back up in the fall.

candcallen

Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.
Jul 23, 2011
Little Elm
The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.
All the people who eat at sonic are fat.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
TGT Supporter
May 12, 2009
#3, Grilled onions, grilled jalapeños, cheese x3, bacon x3. Keep the rabbit food.
no condiments, but get a cup of the patty melt pepper sauce for dipping.

You're welcome.

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Sep 23, 2014
Cheese, bacon, and jalapenos, all the way. Elk is the closest game meat to beef I have ever had. I was able to harvest 5 over the years I lived in Northern Arizona, never had cut of meat.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads