• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    When I still ate fast food, WB was my favorite with Wendy's a close second.

At this point, knowing what I've learned, I no longer eat out even at very high quality places.

Why's that?

Employees with a variety of contagious illnesses that have nothing to do with c19, think hepatitis...that can be passed onto you, along with employees with backgrounds you be surprised to learn they're ex-cons that have zero g.a.s. about hygiene and other awfuls.

Nope, I eat at home.

I'm willing to risk all kinds of things (think scuba diving at night by myself in a foreign country/sky diving and much other risky shit) but eating at restaurants is no longer one of them...oh and it's not getting close to others, it's the risky food...

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    When I still ate fast food, WB was my favorite with Wendy's a close second.

At this point, knowing what I've learned, I no longer eat out even at very high quality places.

Why's that?

Employees with a variety of contagious illnesses that have nothing to do with c19, think hepatitis...that can be passed onto you, along with employees with backgrounds you be surprised to learn they're ex-cons that have zero g.a.s. about hygiene and other awfuls.

Nope, I eat at home.

I'm willing to risk all kinds of things (think scuba diving at night by myself in a foreign country/sky diving and much other risky shit) but eating at restaurants is no longer one of them...oh and it's not getting close to others, it's the risky food...
    That's why I say you never pull back the curtain to look at the wizard at a place you like to eat at. Lol.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    I usually get the Patty Melt with grilled peppers,onions, etc + extra sauce. Their "Monterey Melt" is decent as well. Tell them you want the bread extra toasted or it will be limp.

Also, albeit not as Texan, it's hard to beat a $4 Double Double @ In n Out. Animal style + chili peppers. Every In n Out I've been to has been immaculate. When the kitchen is completely open there is nowhere for the scuzzies to hide.

ETA: In n Out fries are an abomination. We will go there to get our burgers and drive a 1/4 mile down the street to get some McD's fries...we call it McIn&Out.

Last edited:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Oct 9, 2017
    Mckinney TX
    The wife and I ate at our local Whataburger last Sunday coming back home from out of town.

We even went inside to order, and the order was still wrong. First time ever, that our order was wrong and the food wasn't up to regular standards either. We both were very disappointed.

If it happens again, Whataburger will be getting a long letter from me and we'll find someplace else to grab a burger. Like Sonic.
    You're a brave man eating Sonic. I can only attempt to stomach their tater tots. Something about heir burgers just doesn't taste right to me. Don't you have an In-n-Out near you :)

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County

Never cared much for Sonic until recently when we were traveling and they were the only thing in town. To our amazement we got a decent burger made right. They are now on the "OK" list.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    You're a brave man eating Sonic. I can only attempt to stomach their tater tots. Something about heir burgers just doesn't taste right to me. Don't you have an In-n-Out near you :)

We have two Sonic's in town. They are actually pretty good.

I think the closest In-N-Out is around Dallas. I wished we did have one close. I do like their burgers.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Never cared much for Sonic until recently when we were traveling and they were the only thing in town. To our amazement we got a decent burger made right. They are now on the "OK" list.

For the most part, fast food burgers are OK, or acceptable, to downright unfit for human consumption! For the most part, most fast food burger places, they tend to follow a pretty decent trend of being uniform in ingredients, cooking methods and flavor regardless of where you happen to be.

Top Bottom